Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

WTB: C6 Front & Rear Z51 Brake Caliber Brackets

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2016, 05:57 PM
NotStock
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default WTB: C6 Front & Rear Z51 Brake Caliber Brackets

Want to upgrade from base brakes to the Z51 set-up. Only difference is the rotor and caliper bracket size. Only looking for the caliper brackets now but would also purchase rotors if they are drilled and slotted. Let me know what you have, thanks.
Old 07-08-2016, 04:03 PM
Starfish Prime
Racer

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

The front brackets can be sourced from GM still. The back brackets have been on back order for 6 months. Amazon had the rear z51caliper loaded with the correct bracket for 100 for each side. I think rock auto has them also . I went this route since you should have the different caliper on rear to correct the bias. Even tho most people seem to just do the brackets.

Patrick
Old 07-08-2016, 10:29 PM
C U IN REARVEIW
Le Mans Master

Received 109 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by NotStock
Want to upgrade from base brakes to the Z51 set-up. Only difference is the rotor and caliper bracket size. Only looking for the caliper brackets now but would also purchase rotors if they are drilled and slotted. Let me know what you have, thanks.
I will have a low mileage (24k mi) set of drilled z51 rotors (oem) for sale very soon if interested?

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: C6 Front & Rear Z51 Brake Caliber Brackets

Quick Reply: WTB: C6 Front & Rear Z51 Brake Caliber Brackets