Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

Add Bluetooth Music to your C6

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 11:34 PM
Crazy Cowboy
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 120 Likes on 91 Posts
Cruise-In V Veteran
St. Jude's Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16

Default Add Bluetooth Music to your C6

If you're like me you use Bluetooth for Internet music and audio books ALL THE TIME. I couldn't stand not having that option in the Vette. In the past I've upgraded the entire system. I've added an Aux adapter (which eliminated XM and was pricey). I've tried a couple Bose adapters with a new head unit stereo and both were expensive and sounded HORRIBLE. Soooo I have finally come up with the perfect solution.

We've come up with a nice plug-and-play Bluetooth kit for your C6 (pre-2009 didn't have Bluetooth streaming and I believe it was an option for newer C6s). This kit mounts to the passenger side of your console or in the glove box (though if you want hands-free calling it's best on the console). Requires NO modification to your car. Comes with a fused harness to give you ignition sourced power which prevents dead batteries or turning it on/off manually. Also has a second 12v cigarette lighter port which is perfect for radar detectors or cameras or chargers that you don't want on when the car is off.

The install on this is literally 5 minutes!

Pull a fuse, plug in the harness. Remove one 10mm bolt and attach the ground cable. Clean the car surface and mount your dual 12v receptacle. Turn on the car. Sync your bluetooth capable device (smartphone) to the transmitter. Set your radio to match one of the 5 frequencies on FM and start listening. It remembers your device and reconnects when you get in the car next (even after no power for extended periods of days). It uses Bluetooth version 4.0 which is much faster and clearer than some older devices. We also tested this device for many weeks with other devices to make sure this is the best quality. Easy to use. Sounds great!

Check out the website for info, pics, video, and ordering.
http://www.exoticvette.com/bluetooth-stereo-kit.html

Let me know you're a forum member and get $10 off on your Bluetooth Kit for the next week

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO CRAZY COWBOY'S YOUTUBE PAGE:
Old 10-13-2016, 08:52 AM
4v a-ron
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Crazy Cowboy
If you're like me you use Bluetooth for Internet music and audio books ALL THE TIME. I couldn't stand not having that option in the Vette. In the past I've upgraded the entire system. I've added an Aux adapter (which eliminated XM and was pricey). I've tried a couple Bose adapters with a new head unit stereo and both were expensive and sounded HORRIBLE. Soooo I have finally come up with the perfect solution.

We've come up with a nice plug-and-play Bluetooth kit for your C6 (pre-2009 didn't have Bluetooth streaming and I believe it was an option for newer C6s). This kit mounts to the passenger side of your console or in the glove box (though if you want hands-free calling it's best on the console). Requires NO modification to your car. Comes with a fused harness to give you ignition sourced power which prevents dead batteries or turning it on/off manually. Also has a second 12v cigarette lighter port which is perfect for radar detectors or cameras or chargers that you don't want on when the car is off.

The install on this is literally 5 minutes!

Pull a fuse, plug in the harness. Remove one 10mm bolt and attach the ground cable. Clean the car surface and mount your dual 12v receptacle. Turn on the car. Sync your bluetooth capable device (smartphone) to the transmitter. Set your radio to match one of the 5 frequencies on FM and start listening. It remembers your device and reconnects when you get in the car next (even after no power for extended periods of days). It uses Bluetooth version 4.0 which is much faster and clearer than some older devices. We also tested this device for many weeks with other devices to make sure this is the best quality. Easy to use. Sounds great!

Check out the website for info, pics, video, and ordering.
http://www.exoticvette.com/bluetooth-stereo-kit.html

Let me know you're a forum member and get $10 off on your Bluetooth Kit for the next week

This sounds pretty cool compared to replacing the radio. What's the return policy if I don't like the way it sounds?

Quick Reply: Add Bluetooth Music to your C6