Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: OEM Carbon Fiber Hood 427 B92 (Northern California)

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 03:42 PM
Jawnathin
Melting Slicks

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Default FS: OEM Carbon Fiber Hood 427 B92 (Northern California)

Price - $3000 local pick up.

Up for sale is my OEM Carbon Fiber hood from a 427 Convertible. The RPO code is B92 and is the same hood that was optional on Z07 cars. This is very similar to the ZR1 hood except there is no window.

The hood is in perfect condition and wrapped in protective bubble wrap. The bottom of the hood is 100% exposed carbon fiber, the top is OEM paint. It was originally from a 427 Convertible that was sent to Callaway for their Supercharger conversion which needed a different hood to clear their blower. This hood has less than 15 miles on it. It was always stored indoors (in the house or in the garage) and never exposed to weather. You will need to reuse your latches/hardware from your existing hood. Bolts right into any C6 except a ZR1 with the PD blower. It is beautiful and once of the nicest hoods you can get for our cars.

I am the 'original' owner and bought this hood directly from Callaway a few years back. But I didn't trust shops with my car so I never got it painted. Since then I decided to make the car more track focused and I will be going with a hood vents which cuts holes into the hood. Not gonna do that to this hood!

The hood is still the OEM Arctic White with the stripes and 427 emblems. The stripes and emblems are removable.

I can do local pick up only. I don't have a way to deliver it, so you'd need to come pick it up from me in Northern California

$3000 local pick up. Callaway was selling these for $3500 shipped + tax in CA and sold out. Cheaper and no tax from me!

Looks like this, except mine is White with the 60th anniversary stripes (last pic)

Old 10-18-2016, 07:48 PM
KnightmareCS
Burning Brakes

Received 68 Likes on 59 Posts

The following users liked this post:
Jawnathin (10-20-2016)
Old 10-20-2016, 10:53 AM
Jawnathin
Melting Slicks

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by KnightmareCS
Thank you! Hope to find it a home where it'll go to good use.

Get notified of new replies

To FS: OEM Carbon Fiber Hood 427 B92 (Northern California)

Quick Reply: FS: OEM Carbon Fiber Hood 427 B92 (Northern California)