Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: Zr1 extended fiberglass spoiler needs minor work

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2017, 11:40 AM
johnbriganti
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Zr1 extended fiberglass spoiler needs minor work

SOLD. THANKS ZACH.

I have a Zr1 fiberglass extended rear spoiler in gloss black. I bought it online unfinished and had a shop smooth it out and paint it gloss black. It had a lot of imperfections that the shop fixed. I failed to put on car for fit and noticed it needs the ends to be sanded underneath for proper fit. I can post pics later but i can text the pics for a serious buyer. I had to have someone fix where the brake light goes but need a little work. The spoiler looks great on the car minus the little gap in between. I ordered a carbon fiber to match my diffusser and dont need this one. First $260 shipped gets it. I paid more for the spoiler and to have it worked on the top to make it right. Again i have not had time to upload pics but have plenty on my phone and i know it helps the sale to have pics. If you are a serious buyer email me at jgmontana1@aol.com and can email you quick. Thanks.

ZR1 extended fiberglass spoiler
Gloss Black
Needs minor work to fit
perfect for someone that knows how to work with fiberglass
$260 shipped to lower east states. If you live in the west coast may be a little more for shipping but not much.
Here are the pics.

Last edited by johnbriganti; 04-09-2017 at 08:00 PM. Reason: add pics
Old 04-09-2017, 07:59 PM
johnbriganti
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Sold. Thank you Zach. Its already packed and ready to go. Will email you tracking number.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Tact
Law Dawg Moderator

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
CF St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Originally Posted by johnbriganti
Sold. Thank you Zach. Its already packed and ready to go. Will email you tracking number.

Get notified of new replies

To Zr1 extended fiberglass spoiler needs minor work

Quick Reply: FS: Zr1 extended fiberglass spoiler needs minor work