Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: MarylandSpeed Sales- Kooks with Free Coating, Corsa, Borla, B&B and Many MORE!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2017, 12:44 PM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Default MarylandSpeed Sales- Kooks with Free Coating, Corsa, Borla, B&B and Many MORE!

Just has the title says we have a lot of great deals on many of our best selling Corvette lines.

Deals like Kooks with free coating or more savings. Also Coupon codes on other lines, and package deals.

You can see our current deals at the link below. If you need a package, or maybe if you feel lucky you can also call us @ 443-730-9428 for an EXTRA Discount!

http://marylandspeed.com/corvette-i-24.html

We have been hooking Corvetteforum Members up for years and want the chance to earn your business!

Old 06-25-2017, 12:08 PM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

It is the weekend don't forget to take advantage of our low prices! Our Sales staff will be on call this weekend and are here to help you out!

If you are looking for a great price on a particular part or a package of parts, give us a call at 443-730-9428! If they don't answer at first leave them a message and they will give you a call back.

Or you can check out the link below for our list of coupon codes on certain lines.

https://marylandspeed.com/fathers-i-24.html
Old 06-26-2017, 07:39 AM
curtisb23
Drifting

Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts

I'll take a price on 2in kooks headers for 06 base
Old 06-26-2017, 10:26 AM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by curtisb23
I'll take a price on 2in kooks headers for 06 base
Give us a call at 443-730-9428 and sales person can work the numbers for you.
Old 06-26-2017, 10:27 AM
curtisb23
Drifting

Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts

Anyone I should ask for
Old 06-26-2017, 12:42 PM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by curtisb23
Anyone I should ask for
You can ask for Branden
Old 06-26-2017, 05:55 PM
tonydjd
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Got my parts

Boxed perfectly no damage

Last edited by tonydjd; 06-26-2017 at 06:01 PM.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:25 AM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Save up to 40% off retail with our Summer Savings Event! Want a great package deal or custom quote? Call us @ 443-730-9428!

: MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

Old 07-21-2017, 11:14 AM
fmijares
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

any update on when the LG header order is going to be placed ?
Old 07-31-2017, 02:51 PM
Jacob Woodley
Advanced

Originally Posted by fmijares
any update on when the LG header order is going to be placed ?
Placed my order on 6/3/17 for Kook's and items have not been shipped. Called Kook's last week and they had items in stock. MDSPEED is dropping the ball on customer service here recently- which is not usual of them. I've ordered multiple items from them over the past 2 years so a hiccup here or there is expected, but not 2 calendar months of a delay.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:49 PM
86SC
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

did you receive your headers yet? 2 months wait time isn't right..
Old 08-02-2017, 03:15 PM
Jacob Woodley
Advanced

Originally Posted by 86SC
did you receive your headers yet? 2 months wait time isn't right..
No. Due to me calling Kook's and being informed that the headers had been in stock all along and relaying that information back to MDSPEED, they have decided to have them "dropshipped" as of yesterday. So the headers should be on their way to being coated. So, more than likely, it will be another 2 weeks before the headers show up. As for the midpipes, Kook's informed me that the next batch was 2-4 weeks out... I was told that my parts were supposed to have been on the last two supply trucks- which turned out to be on neither. With that being said, I will be going off Kook's word and not expect them to ship for another 2-4 weeks. So it could be another month before I receive the midpipes. That will ball park me a receipt day of 9/3/17 with a purchase date of 6/3/17.
Old 08-13-2017, 10:24 AM
86SC
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

Going on 5 weeks for my order. I called LG directly regarding the xpipe, while on the phone with them I asked about my order because Staicy told me that the order had been placed through them already and they were just waiting on LG to send them to get coated. that was 2 and a half weeks ago. I tried calling 3 times last week and they wont even answer the phone. Brandon's email reply regarding the update was "should be soon" at this point if they dont give me a date for when I'll have the headers at my door by the end of monday, I will cancel and pay the extra $400 and go with ARH. this is really frustrating. I dont mind waiting but being lied to is what makes me mad. This is even making the people at LG and kooks look bad when they say that they have placed the orders and they are just waiting on the manufacturer.
i hope this does not happen to me, i'll just pick up the phone and call the credit card company.. i will not put any effort in to finding why i don't have my product from a company...
Old 08-14-2017, 10:30 AM
Jacob Woodley
Advanced

Going on 5 weeks for my order. I called LG directly regarding the xpipe, while on the phone with them I asked about my order because Staicy told me that the order had been placed through them already and they were just waiting on LG to send them to get coated. that was 2 and a half weeks ago. I tried calling 3 times last week and they wont even answer the phone. Brandon's email reply regarding the update was "should be soon" at this point if they dont give me a date for when I'll have the headers at my door by the end of monday, I will cancel and pay the extra $400 and go with ARH. this is really frustrating. I dont mind waiting but being lied to is what makes me mad. This is even making the people at LG and kooks look bad when they say that they have placed the orders and they are just waiting on the manufacturer.
I got my headers mid of last week. Midpipes still haven't shipped but was told they would be finished Friday and ship early this week. It's looking like, if it ships and I receive it this week, my turnaround time will be 10 weeks. If not received this week, 11+.

Get notified of new replies

To MarylandSpeed Sales- Kooks with Free Coating, Corsa, Borla, B&B and Many MORE!

Quick Reply: FS: MarylandSpeed Sales- Kooks with Free Coating, Corsa, Borla, B&B and Many MORE!