WTB (Want To Buy) LS2 Supercharger - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: LS2 Supercharger

Old 08-10-2018, 08:26 AM
Wolfe Matthaius

Default LS2 Supercharger

Hey guys Im looking for a supercharger any of you might have lying around for my LS2 C6 Corvette. Preferable one of these types of supercharghers below, anything that would fit right under the stock hood. Im currently at full bolt-ons and cammed. I want to port the heads and go with a supercharger but im not looking for a brand new kit. Currently on a budget and looking for a good deal. Thanks guys.

Old 08-10-2018, 09:08 AM
Mizfitcreations2.0
CF Senior Member

ai have an ECS1500 head unit for sale. $1500. Great condition, very low miles. You can piece together the kit for cheap of order the rest of the kit from ECS directly and save approx $1200 off their new kits
Old 08-21-2018, 07:41 PM
Wolfe Matthaius

Originally Posted by Mizfitcreations2.0 View Post
ai have an ECS1500 head unit for sale. $1500. Great condition, very low miles. You can piece together the kit for cheap of order the rest of the kit from ECS directly and save approx $1200 off their new kits
Do you have a picture of it?
Old 08-21-2018, 07:45 PM
Mizfitcreations2.0
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Wolfe Matthaius View Post
Do you have a picture of it?

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.