Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C6 Corvette, 2005 - 2013 > C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted
Reload this Page >

FS: ExtremeOnlineStore | C6 Exterior Parts & Accessories - Best Price | Free Shipping

Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: ExtremeOnlineStore | C6 Exterior Parts & Accessories - Best Price | Free Shipping

Old 08-30-2018, 01:19 AM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Default ExtremeOnlineStore | C6 Exterior Parts & Accessories - Best Price | Free Shipping

ExtremeOnlineStore C6 Parts & Accessories

SHOP NOW

Corvette C6 Aerodynamic Body Kit | ZR1 Conversion Package

........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................

Corvette C6 ZR1 Package Primer Black Rear Trunk Spoiler $169.99 $209.99

........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................

C6 Front Splitter Ground Effect

C6 Side Skirts Rocker Panels

Corvette C6 Base Primer Black Side Skirts Rocker Panels | ZR1 Conversion Package $149.99 $179.99

Corvette C6 Grand Sport / Z06 Primer Black Side Skirts Rocker Panels $169.99 $209.99

Corvette C6 Clear Heat Extractor Hood Insert | ZR1 Conversion Package $125.99 $189.99

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping & Handling time:

We offer FREE domestic shipping up to 48 states. All orders will be shipped within 2-3 business days. Every item will be inspected and re-polished before we ship out the orders.

Canada and International Shipping

Shipping fee will be charged for Canada and international orders. Shipping cost will be shown after customer filled in the shipping address.

If there are circumstances that we can not fulfill your order, we will notify you by email on the next business day.

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 03-02-2019 at 05:12 PM.
Old 08-30-2018, 11:16 AM
doomi
CF Senior Member

Do you plan to offer the carbon fiber front splitter for base model any time soon? You've been out of stock on ebay for quite a while.

Thanks!
Kyle
Old 08-30-2018, 03:00 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by doomi View Post
Do you plan to offer the carbon fiber front splitter for base model any time soon? You've been out of stock on ebay for quite a while.

Thanks!
Kyle
Yes, we will but we are still not sure about ETA at this point. You may follow our Facebook and Instagram for more products update and future discount!
Old 08-30-2018, 10:21 PM
C6.R GT2

Z06 sideskirts primer black. Are these installation instructions on your website accurate? What OEM hardware do I use for installation on Grand Sport? I dont have a ZR1.

Installation:

Pre-drill holes/marks will be lined up with the OEM screw holes. Simply use the OEM hardware & 3M Tape to bolt on the Corvette C6 Rocker Panels onto the side panels directly. Customers will be able to install the item without any modification.

Old 08-31-2018, 02:03 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by C6.R GT2 View Post
Z06 sideskirts primer black. Are these installation instructions on your website accurate? What OEM hardware do I use for installation on Grand Sport? I dont have a ZR1.

Installation:

Pre-drill holes/marks will be lined up with the OEM screw holes. Simply use the OEM hardware & 3M Tape to bolt on the Corvette C6 Rocker Panels onto the side panels directly. Customers will be able to install the item without any modification.

Correct. You will need to reuse the OEM hardware to install the primer black side skirts. We also recommended our customers to use 3M tape and the provided self-tap screws to attach the side skirts in order to ensure the attachment. Thank you.
Old 09-06-2018, 07:22 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Turbo6TA View Post
Just a little thumbs-up for the Extreme Online Store.

I purchased my ZR1 style front chin splitter and my ZR1 style rear spoiler from them ... perfect fit right out of the box and fast free shipping

The only thing I had done extra to the rear spoiler was to have it carbon fiber hydro-dipped prior to installing it ... The front chin splitter is just as it came out of the box.

DISCLAIMER: I don't work for this company and don't know any of there employees ... I just am happy with there products

Customer Review & Photos
Old 09-10-2018, 06:18 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by JasonSB View Post
I just did the carbon side skirts from ExtremeOnlineStore and they look and fit great. Very easy to install.

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by [email protected] Performance View Post
I just want to post here and let everyone know what a great experience I had with ExtremeOnlineStore
Originally Posted by [email protected] Performance View Post

When I got my first front CF splitter, a part of the weave was not straight. I contacted them and they sent me a shipping label and took care of it right away. The replacement is perfect. I'll post some pics when I get it installed.

Rick

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 11-19-2018 at 05:28 PM.
Old 09-10-2018, 06:52 PM
Vette Cruz-in
CF Senior Member

Are the Base C6 Black Front Splitter avail yet? Keep me posted when they are. Thanks.
Old 09-11-2018, 08:00 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Services:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
I have the Extremem Online Store stuff too, I baby it and it's still taken some damage, I think the worst of it was someone that stepped on it. So no reason to spend big bucks when these fit perfectly and look outstanding. My next one I will ne covering with clear bra though.

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 12-14-2018 at 03:09 PM.
Old 09-13-2018, 02:47 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by BWF07 View Post
I cannot say enough about this supplier. I originally ordered the complete set, splitter ZR1 spoiler and the side skirts. While the splitter never fit correctly, I never said anything and ordered a carbon fiber one for around $400. Took over 7 weeks to get it. I had the skirts on as well as the spoiler for some time and then pulled a bone head mistake and forgot I was parked next to a island and pulled out and kit the cure breaking the right side skirt. I went on line the next day and saw that EOS had side skirts for the base in the carbon fiber look. Order a new set and had then in less then 7 days. A perfect fit and now they match the front splitter. It would be nice if they came out with the ZR1 spoiler in the same finish. Foe now I am going to try and wrap it with the 3m carbon fiber look vinyl.

Not the best picture, because the car is in the garage covered but when I can I will get a few more pictures from different angles.
Final thought, if anyone is concerned about the products, because they are cheaper, if you drive the car daily, these are the way to go. They fit great, and if you do break then you can replace then and still be under what others charge for a set.

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 01-15-2019 at 02:45 PM.
Old 09-13-2018, 02:58 PM
~STOLEN~
CF Senior Member

Old 09-14-2018, 06:25 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by ~STOLEN~ View Post
That is one of our company's wholesaler. Here is the combo listing you are looking for. In order to receive full customer support, please place your order directly on our official website. Thank you.

Corvette C6 Grand Sport / Z06 Front Splitter Lip & Side Skirts Rocker Panels

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 09-14-2018 at 06:25 PM.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:43 PM
~STOLEN~
CF Senior Member

Perfect
thank you!!!
Old 09-17-2018, 02:23 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by iw172 View Post

I purchased these side skirts from this vendor and couldn’t be happier. excellent fit/finish/quality! fast shipping to Ohio, over the top packing too. will do business w/them again...

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 02-06-2019 at 02:07 PM.
Old 09-18-2018, 01:51 PM
JaredW
CF Senior Member

Do you know when you will have Z06/ZR1 carbon side skirts back in stock? The website shows they are out.
Old 09-18-2018, 01:59 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by JaredW View Post
Do you know when you will have Z06/ZR1 carbon side skirts back in stock? The website shows they are out.
The CF side skirts will be back in stock at the end of this month. You will able to pre-order the item on our website right now.
The Following User Says Thank You to ExtremeOnlineStore For This Useful Post:
JaredW (09-18-2018)
Old 09-18-2018, 02:43 PM
JaredW
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by ExtremeOnlineStore View Post
The CF side skirts will be back in stock at the end of this month. You will able to pre-order the item on our website right now.
Awesome!
Old 09-20-2018, 03:17 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Old 09-24-2018, 03:25 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review

Originally Posted by Not So Fast View Post

Good folks to deal with, fast shipping, decent prices. I have their front splitter, side skirts, and rear spoiler on mine
NSF
Old 09-26-2018, 02:40 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: ExtremeOnlineStore | C6 Exterior Parts & Accessories - Best Price | Free Shipping

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.