Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: Halltech MF108 Killer Bee Intake + Beehive

Old 09-24-2018, 12:20 AM
JonnyCap
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Halltech MF108 Killer Bee Intake + Beehive

Purchased an MF103 for my '08 Z51, but received an MF108. I decided to not hassle with exchanging it since I was having a tune done anyways (increased MAF cross section so tuning will be needed). I installed it along with the beehive and had it dyno'd, and put roughly 400 miles on it. I was having some driveability issues so I decided to put the stock intake back on before taking it to the tuner again. Turns out the driveablity issues are still there with the stock intake, and I seem to have lost about 15hp/15tq peak by sticking with the stock intake, although I'm not sure of the variables involved between the two dyno sessions (temp, tune, etc.).

Anyways, I decided to just recoup some money on this and stick with the stock intake. Everything is in near new shape and comes with every part. Coupler is for the stock throttle body. I have also included extra clips that are easier to remove than the christmas tree ones. If you have any questions, please ask!

SOLD $380 shipped lower-48 OBO

Last edited by JonnyCap; 09-24-2018 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 09-24-2018, 03:45 PM
JonnyCap
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

Sold

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: Halltech MF108 Killer Bee Intake + Beehive