Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: Vette Lights: Morimoto Headlight "Fix" Harness [Lowest Price]

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2018, 03:47 PM
VetteLights
Supporting Vendor

Received 530 Likes on 376 Posts
Default Vette Lights: Morimoto Headlight "Fix" Harness [Lowest Price]

**ETA late October - early November**

This Harness will change the following:
  • White “L” will be the sole DRL
  • Amber lights will only come on for the turn signal/hazards
  • ”flash-to-pass” will work like normal and will not require the low beams to be on prior
  • These lights will function identically to the OEM C7 headlights with this harness
This item is priced as a thank you to the early headlight adopters - we appreciate your confidence in the product and your patience while the shipments swam over from the manufacturer. Competitors have this listed for up to $250 while we have it listed for only $74.99.

Due to the extremely low price of this harness, no coupon codes will be accepted for this item.
Order Here

Last edited by VetteLights; 10-13-2018 at 03:48 PM.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:31 AM
VetteLights
Supporting Vendor

Currently 13 harnesses available in this shipment and delivery to us is scheduled for this upcoming Tuesday/Wednesday. Orders will head out once they are received.

Cole Manzelli
Cole@Vette-Lights.com
(405) 209-5328

Vette-Lights.com
"FORUM10" - 10% Off Almost All Upgrades

Old 11-26-2018, 05:06 AM
Jonathan B Williams
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking to pick up a set of these headlights here soon. Do they now include this harness or is this still a seperate item to be purchased?
Old 11-26-2018, 07:39 AM
VetteLights
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Jonathan B Williams
Looking to pick up a set of these headlights here soon. Do they now include this harness or is this still a seperate item to be purchased?
The headlights now have the harness changes incorporated internally. It seems that flash to pass has still not been enabled internally but the amber lights are strictly turn signals/hazards now.
Old 11-26-2018, 08:18 AM
ZF Six
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 136 Likes on 85 Posts

How easy is it to swap to this harness if we already have the original installed?
Old 11-26-2018, 09:57 AM
VetteLights
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by ZF Six
How easy is it to swap to this harness if we already have the original installed?
Adding the harness is a piece of cake - plugs in right between the headlight and factory connector. To get to the area, you can go in through the fender liner as if you are changing a fog light. This is just a few push pins (and torx screws for wide bodies) away.
Old 11-26-2018, 11:01 AM
lbzraptor
Drifting

Received 85 Likes on 66 Posts

I tried to click on the " order here" in one of the above posts but page was not found. If you would send me an invoice and I will pay and get the harness. That is if you still have any available. Thanks
Old 11-26-2018, 01:20 PM
VetteLights
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by lbzraptor
I tried to click on the " order here" in one of the above posts but page was not found. If you would send me an invoice and I will pay and get the harness. That is if you still have any available. Thanks
PM Sent. The listing ended up being removed from the website due to causing a lot of confusion for those looking to buy a set of headlights but there are still a few sets available. These harnesses do not correct the flash to pass but they do correct the amber DRL's.
The harnesses make it to where the amber lights come on strictly for the turn signal/hazards and not for the DRL.
Old 11-26-2018, 02:41 PM
ZF Six
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 136 Likes on 85 Posts

Originally Posted by VetteLights
Adding the harness is a piece of cake - plugs in right between the headlight and factory connector. To get to the area, you can go in through the fender liner as if you are changing a fog light. This is just a few push pins (and torx screws for wide bodies) away.
This sucks. My harness runs underneath the headlight so I'm worried I would have to remove the bumper again to access it. Looks like I'm stuck flicking the light switch every time.
Old 11-26-2018, 03:10 PM
VetteLights
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by ZF Six
This sucks. My harness runs underneath the headlight so I'm worried I would have to remove the bumper again to access it. Looks like I'm stuck flicking the light switch every time.
You should be able to get to it either from the headlight access flap (top-front of fender liner) or from the bumper area near the fog lights (front of fender liner). There is a hole right below the headlights (to allow for easy ballast replacement on stock units) that should give you access to the area from the fog light entrance.

Get notified of new replies

To Vette Lights: Morimoto Headlight "Fix" Harness [Lowest Price]

Quick Reply: FS: Vette Lights: Morimoto Headlight "Fix" Harness [Lowest Price]