Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: Morimoto xB Corvette LED Tails - RED ONLY

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2019, 07:32 PM
jimijam
Melting Slicks

Received 936 Likes on 582 Posts

Old 05-24-2019, 01:16 PM
whit1
Burning Brakes

Received 75 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by jimijam
The communication must be by Pigeon. Cause it seems to take a week to get a simple answer ,to what has shipped and when it will arrive 😡
Old 05-24-2019, 02:31 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 328 Likes on 262 Posts

We have a VM and email left with them - they are supposed to call us back today.
Old 05-24-2019, 03:41 PM
jimijam
Melting Slicks

It's nearly 4pm on the Friday before the three day Memorial Day holiday weekend. I'm thinking you are getting blown off like we are getting blown off.
Old 05-24-2019, 04:01 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

Just got a call back from Drew, 40 minute call, he talked to Nate who is in charge of the shipping logistics (more than that I'm told).

The latest information they have is June 1st landing date (people will be in the warehouse on Saturday) with promised/proposed (not sure which) shipping dates that week.

Will continue to keep you posted as soon as we get anything new.

PS: we don't sell the corvette tails and headlights, so we have to deal with the frustration on other products as well that we sell, Dodge Ram, Ford Mustang/F150, Toyota, Jeep, etc. lights.

Last edited by info@umnitza.com; 05-24-2019 at 04:02 PM.
Old 05-28-2019, 05:51 PM
jimijam
Melting Slicks

frustration is being told to get in on the last few sets that would arriving in 3 days, only to find out after paying for them that they aren't arriving. then finding out they are a few weeks out. then coming by air. no wait, that's by boat. no wait, its by air. no wait......
The following users liked this post:
stroked408 (05-29-2019)
Old 05-28-2019, 06:13 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

JC:
I completely understand. We were told exactly how you just relayed it. First it was "there are enough" then it was by air, then by sea, then not enough, then more than enough, then we have more coming but it might be by air or sea, but sea likely but no wait AIR maybe.

Please don't kill the messenger. We continue to work very hard on your behalf to get the product to you. When we took your order we were sure and were told there were more than enough to fulfill...please continue to be patient.
Old 05-29-2019, 10:58 PM
VangkousVette
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Hirohawa
A ton of other "mass produced" aftermarket parts have had delays coming to market - ever follow a Whipple Supercharger release?

Well, now you know someone. My taillights from this GB were months late form original proposed delivery date. I was, is, and am OK with it - this is just the normal cycle of the majority of aftermarket parts whether they be custom or mass produced. I always factor in the probability of items being delayed when I order. It's not something worth getting stressed about.
All I can picture is spongebob in that mocking meme with his arms on his hips. That’s the most stupid thing I’ve heard, but ok. You have fun waiting on every part you buy. Not everyone as you can tell is ok with waiting month after month on parts, especially with no real light at the end of the tunnel because all the vendors have no real idea. Guess we will see them in a year. Lol what a joke
Old 05-30-2019, 02:38 PM
whit1
Burning Brakes

Received 75 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by VangkousVette
All I can picture is spongebob in that mocking meme with his arms on his hips. That’s the most stupid thing I’ve heard, but ok. You have fun waiting on every part you buy. Not everyone as you can tell is ok with waiting month after month on parts, especially with no real light at the end of the tunnel because all the vendors have no real idea. Guess we will see them in a year. Lol what a joke
I agree. It’s called following up with your vendor to make sure they are still scheduled to show up this week. So all of us here know there still coming sat to start shipping next week. If anything changes this week and we get more Bs info. I’ve lost hope in this vendor and will be contacting PayPal.
Old 05-30-2019, 06:58 PM
jimijam
Melting Slicks

22K views of this thread in the past two months.

Last edited by jimijam; 05-30-2019 at 07:14 PM.
Old 05-30-2019, 08:39 PM
Jpfeifer
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Tails

That doesn't help. Everyone is in the same predicament. It's a waiting game. It's not like they took our money and are refusing to give us the product. You can't get them from anyone until the next shipment arrives. They are doing the best they can with the circumstance. They should be here soon and I'm sure will be worth the wait.
Old 05-30-2019, 09:23 PM
jimijam
Melting Slicks

Some of us did not pay for a "waiting game". Some of us paid for a set of taillights within the next week or two (as of the time we paid) because they were allegedly already on the way. Trying to lump us into the same "predicament" as those that were told up front that the lights have NOT been manufactured yet and may not leave Asia for a few months is insulting. What is helpful is keeping on top of receiving updates from this vendor, not only for us in the game, but for forum members' and non-members' awareness before they unknowingly come off the bench and enter the game.

All this talk of waiting reminds me of a song from back in the day...it goes like this

Old 05-30-2019, 10:48 PM
Jpfeifer
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

I have been patiently waiting since the beginning of March. I am not happy about the long wait either. They are doing everything they can to keep us updated and get us our product as quickly as possible.
Old 05-31-2019, 03:40 AM
stroked408
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I ordered my set in February! Still haven’t received one single email or update of any kind since my original invoice. I’ve waited so long I actually had someone hit my parked car in a parking structure 2 weeks ago and now is in the body shop waiting on a door and quarter. Because of my connections and how **** I am about paint matching we’re re painting the whole car now and I’m betting that we’ll finish that entire project before I receive my damn taillights! Lol
Old 05-31-2019, 12:28 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by stroked408
I ordered my set in February! Still haven’t received one single email or update of any kind since my original invoice. I’ve waited so long I actually had someone hit my parked car in a parking structure 2 weeks ago and now is in the body shop waiting on a door and quarter. Because of my connections and how **** I am about paint matching we’re re painting the whole car now and I’m betting that we’ll finish that entire project before I receive my damn taillights! Lol
Originally Posted by Jpfeifer
I have been patiently waiting since the beginning of March. I am not happy about the long wait either. They are doing everything they can to keep us updated and get us our product as quickly as possible.
Originally Posted by Jpfeifer
That doesn't help. Everyone is in the same predicament. It's a waiting game. It's not like they took our money and are refusing to give us the product. You can't get them from anyone until the next shipment arrives. They are doing the best they can with the circumstance. They should be here soon and I'm sure will be worth the wait.
I can absolutely assure everyone that you will be getting your light no matter what. I'll have a call in with TRS later today to see if we're still on schedule or there are other issues involved.
And in our defense, unlike other vendors (literally no one in specific, just generally speak), we're very actively engaged with you guys as much as possible to insure we keep you as up to date as possible. That may make quite a few of you more anxious or even more upset, but I think it's better than NO information.

Josh, you are actually second on the list, Malcolm ordered in December, but didn't make up his mind about which tails he wanted until he saw photos of the reds and changed his mind to those instead of the clear he ordered. As for email updates, we don't usually provide those because it's better to have them provided here...where everyone can see them.

PS:
Kind of ironically, the RED tails for the F150 are not as well liked as the clear/smoked ones for that truck, and we have more than enough of the RED available to ship and not as many of the smoked in stock...but we digress.
Old 05-31-2019, 05:03 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

Okey dokey,
first batch of shipments are going out end of next week.
1Z179AR20399391XXX << tracking from TRS.

Next batch order is shipping to us Wed.
the lights arrived today and there are more arriving next week.

Once the number shows the tails are landing here within 24 hours, tracking numbers will be issued, first batch will go out same day as delivered, the next batch will go out same way.

Last edited by info@umnitza.com; 05-31-2019 at 05:03 PM.
The following users liked this post:
jimijam (05-31-2019)
Old 05-31-2019, 06:33 PM
Jessestar06
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

What batch did I place in?

Get notified of new replies

To Morimoto xB Corvette LED Tails - RED ONLY

Old 05-31-2019, 07:54 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

I show 2 people from El Paso in the payment log, both are in the first batch.
Old 05-31-2019, 08:46 PM
jimijam
Melting Slicks

What batch am I in?
Old 06-01-2019, 01:13 AM
yeemoney
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ditto. What batch am in? Also can I swing by your offices and pick them up once they’re available (I love about 45mins away)? It’ll save you some cost on shipping and I get my lights sooner. Win-win