Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

FS: Morimoto xB Corvette LED Tails - RED ONLY

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2019, 05:10 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 336 Likes on 269 Posts

Ok, this red batch order sheet is complete and submitted for processing.
If you are international, the shipment WILL come to us first so we can properly package it, otherwise, all shipments will go direct with UPS numbers.
If you have not yet submitted your order, deadline is midnight tonight.
Old 03-12-2019, 05:15 PM
CSexy06VY
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by info@umnitza.com
Ok, this red batch order sheet is complete and submitted for processing.
If you are international, the shipment WILL come to us first so we can properly package it, otherwise, all shipments will go direct with UPS numbers.
If you have not yet submitted your order, deadline is midnight tonight.
will we receive tracking numbers for the US shipments?

thanks
Old 03-12-2019, 05:32 PM
Humb3l
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shipping address

I barely got on the list over the weekend. Do I pm you my preferred shipping address? PayPal has my home address I'd rather use my business address.
Old 03-12-2019, 08:37 PM
Jerryrocha87
3rd Gear

Pm me the price to 77532 for the red taillights and are they still not available in sequential?
Old 03-12-2019, 08:57 PM
CSexy06VY
Pro

Originally Posted by Jerryrocha87
Pm me the price to 77532 for the red taillights and are they still not available in sequential?
i will be selling my clear sequential tail lights once I get my red ones, only reason I’m selling them is because I prefer the red over the clear on my velocity yellow. PM me if interested.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:43 PM
nhoffman1987
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Can I get a price to 14304? Thanks!
Old 03-13-2019, 06:09 AM
Jerryrocha87
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by CSexy06VY
i will be selling my clear sequential tail lights once I get my red ones, only reason I’m selling them is because I prefer the red over the clear on my velocity yellow. PM me if interested.
thanks man but I was really wanting the red ones too
Old 03-13-2019, 04:04 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

I can't begin to explain my level of anger, frustration, sadness, and overall unease of posting this after we've implored people to get your orders in.

This morning, in the course of discussing our list of shipments for the complete list of customers who will need to be shipped to us (international/add-on order, etc.) and those that will be drop shipped directly to the customers, we had a bombshell hit us. TRS doesn't have the lights because they sold out. But wait, there's more
This is a copy of an email sent to everyone who is waiting for these tails, please understand our commitment to getting this taken care of for you in ANY way possible.
-------
This is an email to XX+ of your waiting for xB/Zen6 Corvette LED Red Tails. Please do not disseminate this publicly. A version of this will be posted online on the forums specifically for the public (read: competitor’s prying eyes).

SITUATION:
I know many of you have had your pre-orders with us since the day we announced and some of you have ordered only recently – like in the last 3-5 days because of some information we received that over 150 sets of tails will be landing 3/1, then 3/6, then 3/8, when in reality, the factory only completed 50 units as of this morning – of the 300 total sets ordered and the 150 that were supposed to have landed.

We were given inaccurate information from TRS who were given inaccurate information by the factory on a number of occasions. We are all truly and deeply sorry for this and please believe us when we say, NOTHING would make us happier than having these tails delivered to you sooner. But unfortunately, we're at the mercy of the distribution channel. We are not throwing anyone under the bus, just stating what's going on.

BOTTOM LINE:
Only 50 sets are scheduled to be air freighted into the country on Friday afternoon Taiwan time, Umnitza can only secure access to 15 of those right now guaranteed, more if things go better but we're not yet sure. This morning we had a 2-3 hour long discussion with TRS reps about how incredibly difficult this is for the customers who have been waiting and been told 5 different dates so far. The acknowledged regretfully our angst but of course nothing can be done right now.

It is because of this difficulty, those tails are being shipped by air rather than by sea. Matt, the owner of TRS, disclosed the purchase order figure running through this factory and unfortunately while we can’t disclose it, it does speak to why there is a potential back log as they scramble to meet that demand…as they scramble, they have a hard time meeting timelines that they promise (the factory). While neither Matt nor I (also Matt) can fathom why this is given the order volume, there is only so much either of us can do at this very moment...but we're trying.

While on the phone with Matt from TRS, he requested via email to the factory that if there are more than 50 units built to send them and Umnitza will get those to fulfill the rest of our orders as they have been sent in.
Matt and I (also Matt remember) remain strongly committed to getting these parts into your hands at any cost to us.

At this point, we will know tomorrow if more than 50 units will be completed (and shipped). The next batch of 250 units are scheduled for completion on April 11th, with what we’re told at least another 50 units being shipped by air to clear some of the back log.
If we cannot secure on this shipment more than the 50 units, those of you not on the list below will be put into and guaranteed first spots on the new list.

This only affects RED Corvette Tails.

Thank you again for your continued patronage and patience. It’s been very trying on us to bring you what we have promised and we maintain our commitment to resolve this as soon as possible.
Matt – Owner Umnitza (not same Matt as TRS).

Here are are the names of the people who will get the 15 units:
Steven S.
Cole F.
Thomas G.
Csaba S.
James B.
Joshua B.
Yousef A.
Steven A.
Larry O.
Robert H.
Daniel W.
Mike R.
MRM
***** Deep…yeah, actual name
Robert M.

Those names represent names up until January 23rd. We will sent/post another update as soon as we have one – hopefully tomorrow.

---

Last edited by info@umnitza.com; 03-13-2019 at 05:22 PM.
Old 03-13-2019, 05:27 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

@topgun11 - please PM your name, we'll figure out - if you are not red, your situation does not apply - if they are clear and we're painting them, a pallet of parts should be shipping to us within 24/48 hours.
Old 03-13-2019, 05:49 PM
Topgun11
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

@topgun11 - please PM your name, we'll figure out - if you are not red, your situation does not apply - if they are clear and we're painting them, a pallet of parts should be shipping to us within 24/48 hours.
PM sent with contact info 👍🏻
Old 03-13-2019, 11:00 PM
jimijam
Melting Slicks

Received 936 Likes on 582 Posts

I can't begin to explain.....If we cannot secure on this shipment more than the 50 units
First, I got no email. Not even in my junk folder. Second, explain this....PM me where I am on the list and let me know if I am going to be in the alleged April shipment or not.

Also, it seems as if TRS is fulfilling their orders, which they are still taking at the time of this post, so whatever is leftover on the pallet goes to you, right? . Are they fulfilling all their orders, or are they shorting their pre-paid customers also?

So for those of us that want them may be better off getting a refund and ordering through TRS directly. What say you?

Last edited by jimijam; 03-13-2019 at 11:01 PM.
Old 03-14-2019, 12:40 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Topgun11
Not to discount anything you said, but i think the incentive we have for ordering these through Umnitza is that you are offered a special forum price for a group buy. I’m not aware of any retailers that are coming close to that price, but I suppose it comes with a compromise 🤷🏻*♂️ Just sayin.
Correct - please check your PM - need to clarify something.

Originally Posted by jimijam
First, I got no email. Not even in my junk folder. Second, explain this....PM me where I am on the list and let me know if I am going to be in the alleged April shipment or not.

Also, it seems as if TRS is fulfilling their orders, which they are still taking at the time of this post, so whatever is leftover on the pallet goes to you, right? . Are they fulfilling all their orders, or are they shorting their pre-paid customers also?

So for those of us that want them may be better off getting a refund and ordering through TRS directly. What say you?
The short answer, no you won't be better off.

I do not have direct visibility into what TRS is doing of course but given our conversations I feel confident in saying this: I guarantee you that orders places are entirely first come first served with 0 preferential treatment given to anyone (other than our customers with favorable pricing).

Today we got a screen shot response which is not great, but at least you know it's sincere and straightforward from the email discussion.
There are only 50 units being made and that's all that is finished an available. The rest of the units will be finished early April as we had previously indicated in the post above, ALL of our back orders will be fulfilled on that next air shipment (probably of another 50 units).

---
If you have not received an email from us updating you - please wait for the emails to come, we will be sending a new update - it's possible some newer names were accidentally left off the list OR we used your paypal email and it's different than the normal email you use.

Also, given the sheer volume of orders, we simply cannot take everyone's call to update them, so if you have not received an email, please only PM us or email us directly for a status update.
Old 03-14-2019, 10:33 PM
jimijam
Melting Slicks

No email yet. Standing by...
Old 03-15-2019, 11:55 AM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

We will be mailing out another email to everyone in the next few hours. We are looking at every possible way to get these to you faster to fulfill our promise.
Old 03-15-2019, 12:33 PM
Humb3l
Advanced

Default Emails

Ones of the last on the list but no email yet.
Old 03-15-2019, 06:56 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

Guys, because of the way paypal handles payment notifications on most of these orders, we are having a hard time getting the actual paypal address to send out the email to some of you.
That email will have more information for those of you that are not on the 15 unit order.
Please email us for an update with your preferred email address if you have paid - info@umnitza.com and we'll send you an up to the minute update within 30-60 minutes of your email (or faster).
Old 03-18-2019, 03:45 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

we're still working out one more kink. Should have an update for you later tonight or first thing tomorrow.

Get notified of new replies

To Morimoto xB Corvette LED Tails - RED ONLY

Old 03-18-2019, 04:31 PM
CSexy06VY
Pro

For those who are on the list, will we get an email with a tracking number? And have they landed and shipped out yet? I do not want to sell my other tail lights until I physically have the new ones in hand.

And yes definitely worth the wait! I love and get compliments over the headlights and clear tails I got from y’all!!! Kudos!!

thanks
Old 03-18-2019, 05:12 PM
jimijam
Melting Slicks

I never got my email. I had to email them to get my email. If you want your email, you should email them and ask them to email you. Seriously.

Last edited by jimijam; 03-18-2019 at 05:12 PM.
Old 03-18-2019, 05:47 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

IMAGE REMOVED>
Check your spam because we did get an email from you and replied. We replied to you right before we closed on Friday afternoon.
EDIT: I think you were saying you didn't get the very first email, but got the second email. I've removed the image for now.
----

We are going to generate priority labels - we've had discussions via email today with TRS and they have agreed to use our priority labels to save a little extra time rather than waiting for UPS.

Last edited by info@umnitza.com; 03-18-2019 at 05:47 PM.