Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: We're turning 20 this year! Celebrate with us and SAVE up tp 50%!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2019, 07:14 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 142 Likes on 89 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Default We're turning 20 this year! Celebrate with us and SAVE up tp 50%!

Guys

2019 is BIG for us. We're turning 20! We want to celebrate, and we want YOU to celebrate with us as it is YOU who brought us where we are today!

We are starting an exciting year, in which we'll have contests, specials and really huge prizes for YOU to win!

We are starting our celebration with a flash sale, from today through this coming Wednesday you can SAVE up to 50%, depending on your order value)!

Just click the image below, pick the products you want and make sure to use the discount code to SAVE BIG!

Thank you for your friendhsip in the years past and, we dare to hope, in years to come. We would've never been who we are today without YOUR trust in the quality of our work, which we do take great pride in!

Meet us at RedlineGoods.com and let's stay friends for another 20 years

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!

Old 01-21-2019, 04:06 PM
Function Racer
Racer

Received 200 Likes on 107 Posts

Just ordered! Great deal.

Got the shift boot, e-brake boot, armrest cover, and center console cover for sub $150. Awesome deal!
Old 01-23-2019, 10:33 PM
Blkzo602
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Armrest is short and they will not send a replacement

That’s elastic in the photo. Not Alcantara and it just makes it past the outer edge. I stretched it as best as I could. Horrible

Good luck. The armrest cover is to short and it will look horrible after install. I sent them photos and they refuse to send one that fits correctly. I paid 180 bucks for nothing. Customer service is terrible. They use elastic that barely makes it under the armrest. Here’s a photo.

Last edited by Blkzo602; 01-23-2019 at 10:40 PM.
Old 01-24-2019, 04:15 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Elastic is actually more of a help with installation rather than a method of permanently attaching the cover to the armrest lid. Especially with Alcantara which is thinner and lighter than leather so it gets deformed by elastic quite easily. We always recommend using glue to install armrest lid covers.

Should you have any more questions, do not hesitate to ask. I'm here to help

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Last edited by RedlineGoods.com; 01-24-2019 at 05:11 AM.
Old 01-24-2019, 06:18 AM
Blkzo602
Instructor

Jack,

i have tried to contact and speak with mike. All he has been doing is giving me the run around. He refuses to replace the item with one that fits. I have been on your Facebook site and it seems that your customer service is terrible. Please make this right as I just spent hundreds of dollars on your product and now I’m stuck with an item that looks terrible
Old 01-28-2019, 08:28 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Originally Posted by Blkzo602
Jack,

i have tried to contact and speak with mike. All he has been doing is giving me the run around. He refuses to replace the item with one that fits. I have been on your Facebook site and it seems that your customer service is terrible. Please make this right as I just spent hundreds of dollars on your product and now I’m stuck with an item that looks terrible
Hi again

I know you've already got the email response from Mike. We can of course make a replacement cover 1" longer but I'm afraid that this change itself will not solve this issue 100% as Alcantara will still tend to get distorted by the elastic. Please confirm you'll be using glue to evenly stretch and attach the cover to the armrest lid firmly. With upholstery products it really is the installation that is a key factor to the way finished product looks, not only the way the product itself is made. This requires some effort from you but without this effort there is no warranty it will look as perfect a you want it.

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Last edited by RedlineGoods.com; 01-28-2019 at 08:29 AM.
Old 01-28-2019, 09:39 AM
Blkzo602
Instructor

I already came to an agreement with mike. The length needs to be the same length that it comes plus the size of the elastic. So if total length is 12” and the elastic is and inch thick then it needs to be two inches longer. Only one I xj will not make it under the plastic molded cover. It will be glued and stapled and time will be taken to make it fit.
Old 05-10-2019, 07:01 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Guys, please let me show you our latest release - custom shift&ebrake boots and armrest cover for current BMW 2, 3 and 4 series :-)

Yes, I know those are not Corvettes but I can't wait to see you guys have your custom interior upgrades done with this type of criss-cross stitching! Pictures show BMW-specific stitching but we'll be happy to make it for you in whatever colours you want

And now THE BEST PART: we'll gladly REFUND YOU 50% of the price you paid if you order this type of stitching (M-stitch v.5 on our order page) upon your posting pics of our products installed in Your Vette here on this forum with links to our website

Just let us know what you fancy and we'll make it happen!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 06-03-2019, 09:51 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

The CELEBRATION CONTINUES!

Meet us at RedlineGoods.com and Take Pride In Your Ride!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Get notified of new replies

To We're turning 20 this year! Celebrate with us and SAVE up tp 50%!

Quick Reply: FS: We're turning 20 this year! Celebrate with us and SAVE up tp 50%!