Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: C6 Z06 Seats Ebony/Titanium

Old 03-14-2019, 12:35 PM
Fabio-Z06
CF Senior Member

Default C6 Z06 Seats Ebony/Titanium

I just bought new seats for my car and am going back and forth wether i should keep my original seats or sell them.

I saw a listing on ebay with an asking price of $1300 for the same seats in same color combination but not in as good conditon as mine and they don't even have the rails. If i have to put a price i guess i'll start at $1200 OBO. If someone does end up wanting these i prefer local pick up. I'm in Staten Island, NY. I will not ship unless someone can figure out shipping on thier own and pay whatever shipping would be.

The seats are Ebony/Titanium with Z06 embroidered head rests. The driver is powered and heated and the passenger side is just heated. As you can see from the pictures they are basically new. I'd say the passenger seat was probably sat in 10 times. If you are looking for these seats in this color combination then i would venture to say you won't find another used set in better condition.

----Please note that i hadn't removed the brushed side handles when i took these pics. Will be sold with original black handles. Also, just in case someone is wondering, the first picture was taken back in the summer, the next two were taken a few days ago in my garage which is why the lighting isn't the best.

Last edited by Fabio-Z06; 03-15-2019 at 09:34 AM.
Old 03-15-2019, 07:39 AM
Fabio-Z06
CF Senior Member

TTT.

I can provide more pictures, just pm me with your email.

BTW, if my asking price is way off please give me a heads up.

Last edited by Fabio-Z06; 03-15-2019 at 07:40 AM.
Old 03-16-2019, 07:52 AM
Fabio-Z06
CF Senior Member

Ttt
Old Today, 12:08 PM
Fabio-Z06
CF Senior Member

All Pm's replied too. Still available.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.