Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: Z06 or GS APsis front splash guards with rubber seal

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2019, 11:26 AM
Rex915
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Z06 or GS APsis front splash guards with rubber seal

Up for sale is a set of front splash gaurds that go on the front fenders of a Z06 or GS. They are made by APsis so you know they are solid and sound parts. The fit is perfect and they match the style and color of the oem rear splash gaurds. Most people wouldn’t be able to tell that they are aftermarket. These are not cheap abs plastic but instead re-enforced fiberglass. The point to these gaurds are to protect the sides of your vette from getting sand blasted by all the debis that the front wheels shoot out. If you don’t have splash gaurds I’m sure that if you look on the side of your cars, especially near the rear brake air ducts, you probably have some paint chips. These are made to prevent that. They are insurance to keep your paint looking clean.

These guards are made for cars without side skirts and come with rubber gaskets so they come out to $378.96 shipped. I just checked today to make sure I was accurate. Save a good chunk of money and get mine for much cheaper. They are used but in great shape and only on the car for about a year. Looking for $230 shipped and I’ll eat the PayPal fees. Thanks for looking.

******SOLD******

****Last pic is not mine. Posted to show what it looks like installed.******

Last edited by Rex915; 04-21-2019 at 11:47 AM.

Quick Reply: FS: Z06 or GS APsis front splash guards with rubber seal