Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Cam Motion cam...

 
Old 06-10-2019, 11:45 PM
  #1  
xBoostx
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jun 2006
Location: Miami Florida
Posts: 1,957
Received 142 Likes on 129 Posts
Default Cam Motion cam...

Going larger so this one is for sale a solid 10.5 cam on my stock block LS3 with upgraded steel stock and gentle on valve train lobes.
Run with oem intake and throttle body by the way big power everywhere. $350.00 shipped.

Specs 240 /246 -

3 bolt cam
641 / 641 112 + 3
xBoostx is offline  
Old 07-08-2019, 03:50 PM
  #2  
xBoostx
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jun 2006
Location: Miami Florida
Posts: 1,957
Received 142 Likes on 129 Posts
Default

Is still up for sale
xBoostx is offline  
Old 07-09-2019, 08:33 PM
  #3  
xBoostx
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jun 2006
Location: Miami Florida
Posts: 1,957
Received 142 Likes on 129 Posts
Default

Bumping up bump stick
xBoostx is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 09:22 AM
  #4  
Omega Doom
CF Member
 
Omega Doom's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2019
Location: Rockwall, Tx
Posts: 80
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

ok im interested but a few questions...… is this a solid roller or hydraulic? whats the full specs or is this one of their off the shelf cams? im currently looking at either a Cam motions Titan King for my LS3 or a solid roller round the same specs
Omega Doom is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 03:28 PM
  #5  
xBoostx
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jun 2006
Location: Miami Florida
Posts: 1,957
Received 142 Likes on 129 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Omega Doom View Post
ok im interested but a few questions...… is this a solid roller or hydraulic? whats the full specs or is this one of their off the shelf cams? im currently looking at either a Cam motions Titan King for my LS3 or a solid roller round the same specs
This Cam was spec’ed by Patrick G. For my max effort stock block heads and low lash solid roller cam street and some 1/4 mile just for bragging wrights definitely solid roller cam.
Includes proprietary road racer gentle lobe ramps to conserve valve train components.
It made huge power down low and flat max power to 7,300 using ported LS3 throttle body and LS3 ported intake manifold with radius rods installed .

Specs are already posted above and bellow the picture
included in this thread at .050 valve off the seats specs are .640/246 .677/.677 112 + 3 degrees advanced if you use 1.7 ratio rockers the lift will be .642/.642

You can call me if you want 305-457-3066
if you want to buy it at pay pal enter my email to post payment then text or call to let me know will ship out fist working day and text you the tracking number
[email protected] Dave.
xBoostx is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 03:41 PM
  #6  
Omega Doom
CF Member
 
Omega Doom's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2019
Location: Rockwall, Tx
Posts: 80
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by xBoostx View Post
This Cam was spec’ed by Patrick G. For my max effort stock block heads and low lash solid roller cam street and some 1/4 mile just for bragging wrights definitely solid roller cam.
Includes proprietary road racer gentle lobe ramps to conserve valve train components.
It made huge power down low and flat max power to 7,300 using ported LS3 throttle body and LS3 ported intake manifold with radius rods installed .

Specs are already posted above and bellow the picture
included in this thread at .050 valve off the seats specs are .640/246 .677/.677 112 + 3 degrees advanced if you use 1.7 ratio rockers the lift will be .642/.642

You can call me if you want 305-457-3066
if you want to buy it at pay pal enter my email to post payment then text or call to let me know will ship out fist working day and text you the tracking number
[email protected] Dave.
ok cool so let me ask you this.... what else do I need to run this LLSR cam in my stock block LS3 Vette ???
Omega Doom is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 04:05 PM
  #7  
xBoostx
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jun 2006
Location: Miami Florida
Posts: 1,957
Received 142 Likes on 129 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Omega Doom View Post
ok cool so let me ask you this.... what else do I need to run this LLSR cam in my stock block LS3 Vette ???
A good set of headers 17/8 or even better a set of 2” primary pipes with dual 3” exhaust all the way back
bring up your compression ratio if you can use e85 porting your throttle body and your intake will add a lot
and adjustable rockers.
xBoostx is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: Cam Motion cam...


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.