Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C6 Corvette, 2005 - 2013 > C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted
Reload this Page >

FS: Modded Curt C11380 C6 trailer hitch + drawbar (can fit Z06 *DEPENDING ON EXHAUST*)

Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Modded Curt C11380 C6 trailer hitch + drawbar (can fit Z06 *DEPENDING ON EXHAUST*)

Old 06-16-2019, 09:38 PM
EGbeater

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Modded Curt C11380 C6 trailer hitch + drawbar (can fit Z06 *DEPENDING ON EXHAUST*)

I used this Curt C11380 trailer hitch and C45571 2 5/8" riser drawbar w 1 7/8" ball on my 2013 Z06 to tow my wheels/tires + fuel jugs and tools to the track and back. It has been slightly modified in order to fit the Z06. I removed the axleback/muffler sections of my Corsa catback exhaust and replaced them with 3" straight tips when I towed. If there is at least 1 3/4" of space between the muffler cans on your exhaust, then this trailer hitch could work for you. If you have less than 1 3/4" spacing between the mufflers, then no, this hitch will not work with your exhaust.

Unfortunately I can't guarantee anything regarding fitment, but you can see how the center square tube needs room down the exact center of the car for this hitch to work.

I purchased these parts new, they have always been stored indoors since they were removed, and they are lightly used (1,000 miles or less).

$80 + shipping. Shipping will depend on where you are... I would expect it to be at least $40, maybe as high as $65. Shipping will be via FedEx Ground. I have lots of experience shipping car parts, and I have successfully packaged delicate and heavy items such as carbon fiber body parts to transmissions and cylinder heads (I've shipped at least a dozen sets of wheels too, all arriving without being damaged), so know that I will make sure your trailer hitch gets to you in good condition.

Gallery of pictures here (in case they're not showing up below): https://postimg.cc/gallery/ojgeqvp2/

Questions about how this hitch installs? Here's Curt's installation directions: https://assets.curtmfg.com/masterlib..._11380_INS.PDF

Text: seven two zero 938 14O3
Email: egbeater at gmail dot com

Last edited by EGbeater; 07-12-2019 at 09:15 AM. Reason: lowered price
Old 06-16-2019, 10:15 PM
Thebigblue
CF Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Sorry to jump off topic what wheels are those ?i need em
Old 06-16-2019, 11:29 PM
Dirk Miller
CF Senior Member

Received 35 Likes on 32 Posts
Default Nice option for someone

I got the same Curt hitch to work on my ZO6 with NPP tips. Someone should jump right on this as this is a great set up. I just wanted to add that the wiring for brakes and rear lights are very simply to do.

Last edited by Dirk Miller; 06-16-2019 at 11:32 PM.
The following users liked this post:
EGbeater (06-17-2019)
Old 06-17-2019, 07:59 PM
EGbeater

Originally Posted by Thebigblue View Post
Sorry to jump off topic what wheels are those ?i need em
18" Forgestar CF5, deep concave, in textured black.
Old 07-12-2019, 09:16 AM
EGbeater

Lowered price.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: Modded Curt C11380 C6 trailer hitch + drawbar (can fit Z06 *DEPENDING ON EXHAUST*)

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.