Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

Wanted: I need a visor screw! (wrecked c6 check here)

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 12:48 AM
Yogivette
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Wanted: I need a visor screw! (wrecked c6 check here)

Hey everyone...me being the idiot that i am i lost the visor screw that holds the sunvisor clip in place when i was hardwiring my V1. The chevy dealer wanted to charge me 6 bucks for the screw. I was looking for someone who severely wrecked their car already and wanted to hook me up with a screw. If i cant find anyone, no worries, ill just buy a screw at home depot but it would be nice to get a stock one.

Thanks
Old 12-26-2004, 10:27 AM
stanleyp
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Yogivette
Hey everyone...me being the idiot that i am i lost the visor screw that holds the sunvisor clip in place when i was hardwiring my V1. The chevy dealer wanted to charge me 6 bucks for the screw. I was looking for someone who severely wrecked their car already and wanted to hook me up with a screw. If i cant find anyone, no worries, ill just buy a screw at home depot but it would be nice to get a stock one.

Thanks
I think you will have better luck to go to one of the larger auto parts stores and check out the section that has trim hardware. I did that recently and I was amazed at the variety now available as opposed to the very slim pickings of just a few years ago. The aftermarket industry is finally catching up.
(And you are not an idiot. Ask me about the time I pulled my distributer and dropped a tiny screw down inside the block! )
Old 12-26-2004, 11:54 PM
Yogivette
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haha i guess that makes me feel a little better...ill check the autoparts store thanks

Get notified of new replies

To Wanted: I need a visor screw! (wrecked c6 check here)

Quick Reply: Wanted: I need a visor screw! (wrecked c6 check here)