C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Tuning School's Advanced course is now shipping w/1 year phone support!

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 10:17 AM
0ian@thetuningschool
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Tuning School's Advanced course is now shipping w/1 year phone support!

Hey Everyone,

We're now shipping our long awaited Advanced learn @ home course! This course is very comprehensive, and includes a CD with video of our most popular tuning processes. The video's include Alky injection tuning, Nitrous injection tuning, Realtime Tuning, Part Throttle Power Tuning, and many more.

Our course includes 1 year of tech support. That means you can actually pick up the phone and call for help! That's right, we actually have real people here, who can help when you need help.

You can email, phone, or post in our private students only forum for help. We include several phone numbers you can call for help during the normal work hours - AND one cell phone we keep on for emergency help during non-work hours. We make it easy for you to get the help you need.

The new Advanced course includes popular topics and step by step instructions, with screen shots and a 319 Page FULL COLOR workbook! Also included is a laminated checksheet for your comprehensive tuning process

Some of the topics we cover are Speed density tuning, 2 or 3 bar Boosted speed density tuning, Dry and wet nitrous tuning, MAF tuning for new/upgraded MAF's, part throttle and idle tuning, Adaptive Idle (Proportional and Integral controls) and the new 6-speed automatic tuning,(which alone is 22 pages long!) and much much more.

To see the entire table of contents, it is available online as a PDF, I will post the entire table of contents to our web server tonight. I will put the link in the next post I make in this thread.

The table of contents alone is 3 pages long.

Please shoot me a PM, or call us at 727-264-8875 with any questions or to get your order in. http://thetuningschool.com/courses.html

Finally, the best part is the special pricing.

The normal price will be $499 for the Advanced Course, and includes 1 year of tech support via phone, email and private forum.

The special price for all customers $459

The special price is good through November 15th.

Thanks!
Ian

Here is a picture of some of the first pre-orders shipping out last week:

A Closer picture of the contents, CDROM, 317 page color workbook, and laminated checksheet:

Last edited by ian@thetuningschool; 11-11-2009 at 08:58 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 05:10 PM
07MontRedcp
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

What's the lead time to receive course materials if I place an order now?

BJK
Old 10-14-2009, 07:18 PM
0ian@thetuningschool
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 07MontRedcp
What's the lead time to receive course materials if I place an order now?

BJK
Hi BJK,

It should be 2-3 days to get to Arizona. We have the Advance Learn at Home in stock and ready to ship.

Ian
Old 10-16-2009, 11:52 AM
0ian@thetuningschool
Former Vendor

Thanks for your orders!!

Ian
Old 10-30-2009, 11:12 AM
0ian@thetuningschool
Former Vendor

Special pricing is good now through November 15th

Ian
Old 10-31-2009, 07:57 PM
9secz
Pro

I've got my Visa out, but I have a question. Does the advanced book cover each of the available tables in any detail? I think I know what most are for, but there are a few puzzlers, and for those the HP Tuners explanations don't help at all.

If it doesn't, and that info is part of the basic course, please consider making it available outside of the basic course so we can use it as a reference. I don't want to purchase the entire basics course just to get the table explanations!

Jeff
Old 11-02-2009, 08:28 AM
0ian@thetuningschool
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 9secz
I've got my Visa out, but I have a question. Does the advanced book cover each of the available tables in any detail? I think I know what most are for, but there are a few puzzlers, and for those the HP Tuners explanations don't help at all.

If it doesn't, and that info is part of the basic course, please consider making it available outside of the basic course so we can use it as a reference. I don't want to purchase the entire basics course just to get the table explanations!

Jeff
Hi Jeff,

That Advance Tuning Guide as the same table to table explanation as the Beginners Guide. Including full colour pictures and detailed explanation of each table and procedures.

Ian

Get notified of new replies

To The Tuning School's Advanced course is now shipping w/1 year phone support!

Quick Reply: The Tuning School's Advanced course is now shipping w/1 year phone support!