C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

•► ► Chuck CoW Tuning In Wichita, KANSAS & (NEBRASKA-OKLAHOMA-MISSOURI-COLORADO)◄ ◄•

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 03:44 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default •► ► Chuck CoW Tuning In Wichita, KANSAS & (NEBRASKA-OKLAHOMA-MISSOURI-COLORADO)◄ ◄•

CHUCK CoW
TUNING in
WICHITA
-KANSAS-
OCTOBER 29 - 31st

CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE DETAILS FOR THE TRIP!

NEBRASKA-OKLAHOMA-MISSOURI-COLORADO

can join in TOO!

Let's DO IT!
Chuck CoW
Old 10-30-2011, 01:30 PM
detaildude
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow, what a great, albeit, LONG day of tuning. I managed to turn in a 23 hour day from start to finish but had a blast!!!

Wanted to thank Chuck for all of your hard work. I can say that your products and services are as advertised and I'm a completely satisfied customer! The tuning you performed on my Vette (at midnight) really woke her up and made the driving experience even more fun. Very pleased with the results and that standing start, spin the tires throughout first gear, and step the car sideways at the 1-2 shift was both fun and impressive!!! Thanx Chuck...and long live AC/DC

Would also like the thank all the local fellas from the Wichita area for making the out of towner feel welcome. I really enjoyed visiting with all of you and seeing everyone's rides. There were some beautiful cars at the shop yesterday...but my favorite was Tim's GS with the 4LT interior....just beautiful.

BTW Tim, I arrived home at 3:00a!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2011, 12:38 PM
Cobotr
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I second a TWO THUMBS UP on the experience. You handed Chuck off to me at midnight and he tweaked my car 'til 3:40 in the morning. Running up and down the interstate tweaking 'til perfect.

What incredible performance and what incredible attention to detail. Chuck IS THE MAN in the tuning world. And as others have said, with the tune and boost, the car is transformed into a different animal.

The whole experience was made so easy with the locals.

Thanks guys.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:10 PM
detaildude
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Glad you made it home safely Dale!

Get notified of new replies

To •► ► Chuck CoW Tuning In Wichita, KANSAS & (NEBRASKA-OKLAHOMA-MISSOURI-COLORADO)◄ ◄•