C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

intune trinity

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2013, 01:44 AM
tigertank
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default intune trinity

what is the intune? is it a boxed tune like the trinity?
Old 12-14-2013, 08:38 AM
06MonteSS
Supporting Vendor

Received 74 Likes on 59 Posts

yes, the inTune is a handheld programmer like the Trinity... and you can get custom tuning done for both of them as well...

as for the difference between the two... I actually have both the inTune and Trinity for my car... tune wise, the preset tunes are the same. adjustable parameters are the same...

the trinity has a few more features, including a performance monitor for 0-60, 1/8 mile and 1/4 mile times, etc... bigger color touch screen... graphic/color gauges for monitoring data... it has a windshield mount (like a gps), a bigger, color screen... you can watch/view the data without having to hold it, since it's mounted to the windshield...

A lot of people like the inTune better - because it's smaller (it's the size of a credit card), they don't need or want the extra features, and it's less expensive...and it's a little easier to use than the Trinity when it comes to data logging and importing/export tune files for custom tuning, since you don't have to use any extra software - everything is just copy/paste with the inTune.

So really, it's up to you which one you'd want... if you don't want/need the extra features/bell-n-whistles, then you can go with the inTune - and it's less expensive...

here are links to their user manuals so you can check them both out:

Trinity user manual: http://diablosport.com/manualFiles/T...ser_Manual.pdf

inTune user manual: http://diablosport.com/manualFiles/i...ser_Manual.pdf

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3, short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, catch-can, ported/polished TB, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 12-14-2013, 10:21 AM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Received 145 Likes on 109 Posts

Links to both tools in my sig

Lew laid it out pretty well
Old 12-15-2013, 09:07 PM
arp35
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike, Lew,
How can I use my Trinity now that I have an Edelbrock EForce SC? It seems like an expensive gadget since I can't use their tunes and no one will do a mail order tune that I know of using a Diablosport product. I have fuel and boost pressure gauges so other than to monitor IAT's, I don't know what I would monitor. Just looking for some help on why I should keep it.
Al
Old 12-18-2013, 04:08 PM
tigertank
Burning Brakes

thx lew
Old 12-18-2013, 04:14 PM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by arp35
Mike, Lew,
How can I use my Trinity now that I have an Edelbrock EForce SC? It seems like an expensive gadget since I can't use their tunes and no one will do a mail order tune that I know of using a Diablosport product. I have fuel and boost pressure gauges so other than to monitor IAT's, I don't know what I would monitor. Just looking for some help on why I should keep it.
Al
the trinity could be used to adjust the existing tune if needed....
Old 12-19-2013, 09:04 PM
tigertank
Burning Brakes

ok sounds good BUT one question what is diff between intune and chuck cows tuner other than each has there own tune?
Old 12-20-2013, 08:43 AM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by tigertank
ok sounds good BUT one question what is diff between intune and chuck cows tuner other than each has there own tune?
inTune is a piece of hardware, for his tune, you have to send him the pcm, and once you get it back, it is what it is and can;t be changed without sending it back
Old 12-20-2013, 11:26 AM
tigertank
Burning Brakes

oh ok thx
Old 12-20-2013, 03:57 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Actually.....

Actually, the Chuck CoW TUNE/AutoCal/CoW BOOSTER! package is much moire flexible.

To have the CoW BOOSTER! product you can send us your ECM or we have about 60 E38 ECMs in rotation

so that we can provide an exchange service when ordering the CoW BOOSTER!

Our AutoCal is not a generic tuner box that comes with canned tunes. AutoCal arrives at your door blank

and you "READ" your ECM and TCM before we do any work so that we know what versions of software you have

and also if the car has been previously modified or without your knowledge. Very good for both of us.

Each of our tunes is custom written based on our library of thousands of different combinations.

Our tool than allows you to create real time datalogs so that we can make the tune the best it can be.

We also offer our REMOTE WIDEBAND package that can be added to the AutoCal for $300 bucks or so for any

cammed or supercharged vehicles.

AutoCal is incredible and can do virtually anything you could imagine REMOTELY with my control.

Crank learns, clutch learns, theftlearns....and you can even change your vin# with it!

There is no better tool or package at any price and the CoW BOOSTER! just can not be beat!

Call any time. We're doing a special for the holiday right now.

914-332-0049
Chuck CoW
Old 09-14-2014, 12:18 AM
grumpstar
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Want a tune for track days on my 2011 c6 automatic

Mike...I need firmer shifting on my paddles, and more responsive throttle. I have added a z06 oil cooler, a Dewitt radiator, 2 b&m tranny in line coolers, and a 160 thermostat with a aux fan switch. So I have taken care of all that cooling crap, but I need to overcome having an auto with high gear ratios. I still have 3 years left on my bumper to bumper. What do yo suggest?
Old 09-15-2014, 09:16 AM
jyounger74
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
Default what is the intuen

what is the intune? is it a boxed tune like the trinity?
tigertank as someone who has worked with diablosport beta testing there intune i would say HANDS DOWN go with diablosport. If you do some investigating you will see there tech support is by far some of the best in the tuning field. The guys at diablo will ALWAYS TALK TO YOU AND IF THEY ARE BUSY THEY WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES. If i were you i would google any tuners / handheld tools you are looking to use and decide for yourself. Don't forget diablo will always STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Also what Mike mentioned is 100% true YOU HAVE TO SEND THE PCM AND IF YOU NEED CHANCES YOU HAVE TO SEND IT BACK. With intune there is no removal of the PCM and if you want custom tuning it is a breeze just do some data logging send the file off by email to an authorized Diablosport tuner and they will make the proper adjustments as needed. I have used Diablew for my add on mods and all i can say is WOW he knows his stuff. Just google him you will not be disappointed.

Last edited by jyounger74; 09-15-2014 at 09:54 AM.
Old 09-27-2014, 03:21 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Totally false.

Originally Posted by jyounger74
tigertank as someone who has worked with diablosport beta testing there intune i would say HANDS DOWN go with diablosport. If you do some investigating you will see there tech support is by far some of the best in the tuning field. The guys at diablo will ALWAYS TALK TO YOU AND IF THEY ARE BUSY THEY WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES. If i were you i would google any tuners / handheld tools you are looking to use and decide for yourself. Don't forget diablo will always STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Also what Mike mentioned is 100% true YOU HAVE TO SEND THE PCM AND IF YOU NEED CHANCES YOU HAVE TO SEND IT BACK. With intune there is no removal of the PCM and if you want custom tuning it is a breeze just do some data logging send the file off by email to an authorized Diablosport tuner and they will make the proper adjustments as needed. I have used Diablew for my add on mods and all i can say is WOW he knows his stuff. Just google him you will not be disappointed.
Totally false and inappropriate. We all know that I exclusively use the EfiLive Autocal which is absolutely the most

feature packed remote tuning tool on the market.

I have also added serial wideband datalogging support for customers that need it and it's

an Efi Live product that will be pretty much impossible to beat.

Especially with a good calibration done like someone like myself.

I would put it up against ANY remote tuning package out there.

Clearly, with our AutoCal device updates are available any time there is a need.

NOT necessary to send your pcm back.

Call any time!
Chuck CoW
Old 10-23-2014, 02:16 PM
jyounger74
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck CoW
Totally false and inappropriate. We all know that I exclusively use the EfiLive Autocal which is absolutely the most

feature packed remote tuning tool on the market.

I have also added serial wideband datalogging support for customers that need it and it's

an Efi Live product that will be pretty much impossible to beat.

Especially with a good calibration done like someone like myself.

I would put it up against ANY remote tuning package out there.

Clearly, with our AutoCal device updates are available any time there is a need.

NOT necessary to send your pcm back.

Call any time!
Chuck CoW
Chuck i do not want to get into a pissing contest with you because i know people who do on this forum have been banned. So all i will say is you to anyone who CARES GOOGLE SEARCHES ARE VERY USEFUL
Old 10-26-2014, 07:29 PM
dentalfloss
Racer

Received 58 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by jyounger74
Chuck i do not want to get into a pissing contest with you because i know people who do on this forum have been banned. So all i will say is you to anyone who CARES GOOGLE SEARCHES ARE VERY USEFUL
WOW! I did a Google search on Chuck Cow and you are absolutely correct. I found many very bad reviews. Thank you for the heads up. I am new to the Corvette scene and am in the middle of adding a cam package and long tube headers. I am in NY State and will probably go with one of the big three in NJ. for a tune.

Get notified of new replies

To intune trinity

Quick Reply: intune trinity