C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tuner in Albuequerque?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2017, 07:53 PM
fourth vette
Instructor

Received 40 Likes on 32 Posts
Default Tuner in Albuequerque?

Can anyone recommend a tuner in Albuequerque?
Old 03-05-2017, 06:33 AM
BlindSpot
Le Mans Master

Received 1,365 Likes on 905 Posts

Originally Posted by fourth vette
Can anyone recommend a tuner in Albuequerque?
Don't hear about any tuners from Albuquerque. Try a couple of things. Post in the regional that you're looking for a tuner. Also try google. If there is a tuner there they're probably advertising and google will find it. Use this spelling of Albuquerque.

As a last resort, you could always drive to Phoenix. I Hear there are a couple of good tuners around Phoenix but don't know them and cannot give you any names. Belen is a few less miles' drive, if you drop down to I10 via Silver City.

Last edited by BlindSpot; 03-05-2017 at 06:49 AM.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:35 PM
Unreal
Team Owner

Received 2,313 Likes on 1,793 Posts

Sean@solid tech. Best LS tuner in abq. There are a tons but I would go with Sean. Great guy and built tons of 1200+rwhp LS cars and 8 second rides there.
Old 03-22-2017, 09:55 PM
NMJoe
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts

My GS is stock, however my cousin's 2015 SS with a Procharger is not. Based on his experience, as well as that of his friends with SSs or CTS-Vs, there were a few names floated around for the Albuquerque market.

Solid Tech has mixed reviews from those crowds. Two other names are Eric Dotson of SQC (this is who tuned my cousin's SS a couple of months ago, post-Procharger install). The other name is David Regis. He seems to have a good reputation, but has a day job so he's tough to get in front of. David also has his own dyno, where I believe Eric does street tunes and will also do dyno tunes if you rent the dyno time.

Good luck!

NMJ
Old 08-22-2017, 11:37 AM
SRowan
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NMJoe
My GS is stock, however my cousin's 2015 SS with a Procharger is not. Based on his experience, as well as that of his friends with SSs or CTS-Vs, there were a few names floated around for the Albuquerque market.

Solid Tech has mixed reviews from those crowds. Two other names are Eric Dotson of SQC (this is who tuned my cousin's SS a couple of months ago, post-Procharger install). The other name is David Regis. He seems to have a good reputation, but has a day job so he's tough to get in front of. David also has his own dyno, where I believe Eric does street tunes and will also do dyno tunes if you rent the dyno time.

Good luck!

NMJ
Bringing this back from the dead to ask a question. Does anyone have a phone number or email David Regis. I have not talked to him in about 4 years and wanted to get back in touch.

Get notified of new replies

To Tuner in Albuequerque?

Quick Reply: Tuner in Albuequerque?