C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My expierence with Chuck "COW"

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 07:10 PM
alcatraz
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey Chuck

Where do i reach you ? I need your tune + some guidance on the way to go ... i think the car has your tune already but how to verify?

Tks
Al
Old 04-26-2017, 12:15 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default The best idea....

Originally Posted by alcatraz
hey Chuck

Where do i reach you ? I need your tune + some guidance on the way to go ... i think the car has your tune already but how to verify?

Tks
Al
The best idea is to call me so I can ask you some questions about the car.

I might be able to tell you if there's a tune in there.

Call me any time after 10am till late at night at 914-332-0049

Chuck
Old 05-10-2017, 05:00 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default originally posted by: ez2spd

Default My expierence with Chuck "COW"
I wanted to take a moment and speak about a few experiences I have had with Corvettes Of Westchester. Often times we run to social media or forums to rant about a negative experience with a shop/person/business. As a business owner I see it first hand, contacting contractors or suppliers-- often asking what customer service really IS. Customer service is "the act of taking care of the customer's needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer's requirements are met."

3 years ago my wife and I started the final phase of our C6 "Supervette" project. Over the 3 years we have learned our share of who to trust and who to stand clear of. This post is directed at one shop that really went above and beyond! After 4 " tuners " took a stab at this 2005 build, my mind was set, I thought "this is as good as it's going to get, aggressive cam, 2005, speed density tune, e85, NW102TB." We had a up hill battle to fight not to mention the fuel system problems another shop created. I reached out to Chuck in December for his "Cow Booster." I figured if this is as good as it's going to be why not have some fun with the throttle tables. After reading posts on Corvette Forum, what did I have to loose?! I sent Chuck my ECU and purchased a Autocal from him. I explained the experiences I had with other shops and what my expectation was. The fuel gauge was completely inoperable we did not know what year sending units were in the driver or passenger side. 05/06/07+ all had different sending units with a range of different slopes. All we could do was guess what sending unit was installed and make necessary changes. When the ECU arrived back with " cow booster " the first words out of my mouth were HOLY COW! This thing is AWESOME! Why didn't GM have the throttle tables like this from the factory?! Chuck also went through the tune making small changes here and there. The car ran BETTER, but was not perfect. Chuck had me datalog a few drives so we could see what exactly was going on, black and white. A few more changes here and there, the car was GREAT!! It wasn't until the final set of logs I sent him and the tune file he sent back that the car was truly "PERFECT." I asked myself, I spent $600 with each tuner for a "Dyno Tune" performance was there, drivability sucked. Chuck was able to not only smooth out drivability to near perfect but he was able to pick up a few low end torque we were missing out on.

I am sold on Corvettes of Westchester and Chuck. Who would have thought a mail order tune was the way to go with such an aggressive set up on a E40 platform?! I do not think the fact it was a mail order tune had to do with the results, I'm confident that the person behind the tune was why the car was near perfect! Customer service can go a long way, I did not expect Chuck to spend the hours and hours he did troubleshooting this! He really went above and beyond to ensure the car was perfect in every tuning and drivability aspect!

Another loyal Customer added to the positive experiences from Chuck and Corvettes of Westchester!
ez2spd is offline Report Post

No matter where you live or what you drive, the Chuck CoW BOOSTER! package pulls it all together.

Give us a call any time night or day.... We're always here to help you get the best oarts and advice for your Corvette. guqranteed!

Call us any time for our special pricing for our dervice. I''m always here/////

You'll love the car after my tune.....

Chuck CoW

Quick Reply: My expierence with Chuck "COW"