C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Procharger Dyno Tune/Diablosport intune i2

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 10:13 PM
Silver Savy
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Procharger Dyno Tune/Diablosport intune i2

I searched the forums and found many similar topics, but an answer to my question wasn't quite clear. I have a procharger installed. It's been tuned using Diablosport, but I don't have a Diablosport tuner in my area. If I have my car properly dyno tuned with hptuners or another software could I then make small WOT fuel adjustments using my intune i2 or would I then have to always use that particular software?
Old 05-23-2017, 06:56 AM
BlindSpot
Le Mans Master

Received 1,364 Likes on 904 Posts

Originally Posted by Silver Savy
I searched the forums and found many similar topics, but an answer to my question wasn't quite clear. I have a procharger installed. It's been tuned using Diablosport, but I don't have a Diablosport tuner in my area. If I have my car properly dyno tuned with hptuners or another software could I then make small WOT fuel adjustments using my intune i2 or would I then have to always use that particular software?
As long as no "tune locks" were installed by any tune platform, you can use whatever platform you want. The tune platform does not leave any "imprint" of any kind (other than a lock), that would prevent a different platform from being used at another time.

For the small time that I experimented with a Diablosport I2, I am not sure this platform gives you the capability to make changes to the PE tables, but I don't know the capabilities of that platform enough to say. Maybe a DS 1000, but I don't think the I2 can?

Last edited by BlindSpot; 05-23-2017 at 06:59 AM.
Old 05-23-2017, 08:56 AM
Unreal
Team Owner

Received 2,313 Likes on 1,793 Posts

The diablos/scts/etc all lock the system down. They need to be married to the car. So until you over write the HP tune with a diablo tune, it won't allow you to change anything.

Sell the diablo and get HP.
Old 05-25-2017, 01:15 PM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Received 145 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by Unreal
The diablos/scts/etc all lock the system down. They need to be married to the car. So until you over write the HP tune with a diablo tune, it won't allow you to change anything.

Sell the diablo and get HP.
this is not correct. We dont lock anything.

There are however things that we do differently on the E92 which can cause no start issues if you flash with one over the other after starting with a read of the other. My advice would be to not attempt what you have asked OP, although that process does work fine on the earlier E38 cars.

Thanks
Old 05-25-2017, 01:28 PM
Unreal
Team Owner

Received 2,313 Likes on 1,793 Posts

Not locked per say how HP does it, but it every handheld I've seen does things that make then editing with HP/EFI after not possible.

Good to know that it might work on an e38. I know with my SCT cars I can't read the files from HP tuners.

Get notified of new replies

To Procharger Dyno Tune/Diablosport intune i2

Quick Reply: Procharger Dyno Tune/Diablosport intune i2