C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SCT X4 with FREE Custom Tuning @ RDP Store.....

Old 07-14-2017, 12:26 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Received 195 Likes on 171 Posts
Default SCT X4 with FREE Custom Tuning @ RDP Store.....

The title says it all, FREE true custom tuning for your C5/C6/C7 Corvette. With the purchase of our Tuner Package which includes the SCT X4 and Custom Tunes for life as long as you own you Corvette all for the amazing value of $419.oo with FREE same day shipping to your door

http://rdpstore.com/p-6042-tuner-kit...ierra-gmc.aspx

So what is a Custom Tune? Well it is NOT a preloaded tune that will find on your SCT X4 programmer when it shows up at your doors step. Our Custom Tuning @ RDP Store is the closest you can get without having your car on a dyno. With our years of GM tuning experience we can tune your car remotely (via email) based on the modifications you have, the type of fuel you are running, the area you live, type of driving style you have and much more.

Stay tuned to this thread for an overview on what this very simple and extremely effective process this is. This is the single best modification you can do to you Corvette. It is the foundation of all your modifications to come. For now lets take a look at the very powerful SCT X4............

Below is a over view of the System.

Stores up to 10 custom tune files created by your local SCT Custom Tuning Dealer.
High Speed Datalogging / Monitoring
View & record your vehicles PCM data on the LCD screen or on your laptop.
Easy Restoration Back to Stock
The X4 Flash device backs up your factory PCM program during installation should you ever need to return your vehicle to the stock program. Restoring your vehicle to the stock PCM program is as easy as selecting "Return to Stock" from the device menu. With all SCT devices, once returned to stock, there is no footprint or trace of the tune in the vehicle's PCM.
Most Popular Vehicles Supported
Most popular GM vehicles supported
USB Interface Cable Included
USB Interface Cable & Livelink Datalogging software included
Built-In Wifi for easy updates
Built-in Wifi allows you to easily attach to your local area wireless

* Adjustable Options vary for each vehicle and are not available on all vehicles
Rear O2's Disabled
Disables the Rear O2s and eliminates CEL caused by rear O2 removal.
Fuel Injectors
Allows you to adjust for different sized fuel injectors.
CMCV Delete Plates
Allows you to disable the CMCV (Charge Motion Control Valve) in your vehicles PCM to prevent a Check Engine light and other issues associated with removing the CMCV plates in your vehicle.
Speed Limiter
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles speed limiter.
Idle Speed
Allows you to Increase or Decrease the vehicles idle speed.
Traction Control
Allows you to disable the vehicles Traction Control without using the button in the vehicle.
Spark Modification by RPM
Allows you to Add or Remove Timing by RPM Range. (0-2000)(2000-4000)(4000-8000)
WOT Fuel
Allows you to Add or Remove Fuel at Wide Open Throttle.
Shift Firmness Control
Allows you to change the transmissions shift pressure. Controls how firm the shifts will feel. * Vehicles with Automatic Transmissions ONLY
Axle Ratio
Allow you to set the axle ratio (gear ratio) to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
Tire Size
Allows you to set the tire size to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
Aftermarket Intake
Allows an aftermarket intake to be run on the vehicle without a Check Engine Light. For Intake Kits that require tuning, this will provide a selection of available intake kits.
Stores Stock Tune
Stores a true copy of your vehicle's stock file before programming. Used for warranty repairs and unlocking the programmer.
Supports Custom Tunes
Supports and holds custom tunes.
Fan Control
Lowers the Temperature at which the Fan turns on.

Idle Speed
Allows you to Increase or Decrease the vehicles idle speed.
Rev / RPM Limiter in Drive
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles Rev / RPM limiter in Drive
Rev / RPM Limiter Neutral
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles Rev / RPM limiter in Neutral
Speed Limiter
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles speed limiter.
Fan Control
Lowers the Temperature at which the Fan turns on.
WOT Fuel
Allows you to Add or Remove Fuel at Wide Open Throttle.
Axle Ratio
Allow you to set the axle ratio (gear ratio) to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
Tire Size
Allows you to set the tire size to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
WOT Shift Points by Gear
Allows you to Increase or Decrease the Wide Open Throttle Shift points of each gear individually.
Shift Firmness Control
Allows you to change the transmissions shift pressure. Controls how firm the shifts will feel. * Vehicles with Automatic Transmissions ONLY
Attached Images  

Last edited by RDP Store; 10-04-2017 at 12:51 PM.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:51 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

When i do the tuning its done from 30 years of working on the dyno tuning stock cars to 3000hp pro drag radial cars, any time we do a tune for a customer its custom tuned to suit the vehicles modifications as well as the driving style that the customer wants, also all our tunes come with a Free Lifetime Tune Update Policy which means if you add more items to your vehicle or move to a different octane of fuel all you have to do is send me a email and let me know what your doing and i will update your tuning for you for free.

If you have any questions by all means feel free to give me a call on 440 358 5500

Thanks Steve
RDP Store
The following users liked this post:
djjmk1 (11-04-2020)
Old 07-27-2017, 05:10 PM
DubGA
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Just placed order 106326. Now gimme!!!
RDP Store (07-27-2017)
Old 07-27-2017, 08:39 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by DubGA
Just placed order 106326. Now gimme!!!
Thanks sir appreciate the order
Old 08-07-2017, 06:17 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

How to load Emailed Custom Tunes to your X4 Device:
1. Before connecting your X4 to your PC, go to www.sctflash.com and click on the Tech Support tab on the top of the page. Select the image of your device, then download and completely install the SCT Device Updater.
2. Using the provided USB cable, connect your device to the back of your computer. (Allow roughly 30 seconds for the drivers to install)
3. Save your custom tunes from your email to your desktop.
4. Using the shortcut icon on your desktop, open the SCT Device Updater software that you just installed.
5. Now select “Load Custom Tune File” from the Basic Operations menu followed by clicking on “Locate Custom Tunes.”
6. Select the desired tune from the list of tunes.
7. Your tune will appear under “Available Tunes” on the left window within the Updater. You will need to transfer it to the X4 by using the arrow button in the middle of the SCT Updater.
8. Press “Program” when ready to transfer the custom tune to the X4.
9. Repeat steps 5-7 if you wish to load more than one custom tune file.
Info Link for Loading Custom Tune
https://www.sctflash.com/support/kno...s-on-my-sct-x4
Old 08-29-2017, 05:21 PM
DubGA
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Big thanks to Steven at RDP Store. I took advantage of this offer a few weeks ago while my car was still stock. Steve sent me a tune to firm up the shifts and a few other tweaks. Last week I installed a Vararam CAI and emailed Steve about a tune update. He was out of the office at a convention but promised to update me when he got back to the office on Monday. Monday morning I received an email with an updated tune. He even took the time to help me diagnose a DTC I was getting which turned out to be something I screwed up with the MAF. No more codes and the car definitely has more ooph. Thanks Steve!!
The following 2 users liked this post by DubGA:
djjmk1 (11-04-2020), RDP Store (08-29-2017)
Old 08-30-2017, 08:03 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by DubGA
Big thanks to Steven at RDP Store. I took advantage of this offer a few weeks ago while my car was still stock. Steve sent me a tune to firm up the shifts and a few other tweaks. Last week I installed a Vararam CAI and emailed Steve about a tune update. He was out of the office at a convention but promised to update me when he got back to the office on Monday. Monday morning I received an email with an updated tune. He even took the time to help me diagnose a DTC I was getting which turned out to be something I screwed up with the MAF. No more codes and the car definitely has more ooph. Thanks Steve!!
Thank you sir glad i could help and i appreciate the business kind sir
Old 09-05-2017, 05:13 PM
QwikSilvr
Pro

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Will this help a 2011 Grand Sport with M6? What sort of improvements are you seeing on stock cars? Before and after tuning dyno numbers on stock cars?

Last edited by QwikSilvr; 09-05-2017 at 05:14 PM.
RDP Store (09-05-2017)
Old 09-05-2017, 05:30 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by QwikSilvr
Will this help a 2011 Grand Sport with M6? What sort of improvements are you seeing on stock cars? Before and after tuning dyno numbers on stock cars?
Hello Sir.............it is a huge improvement over stock. There will be a HP increase typical numbers are in the 20-25 rwhp on bone stock, cold air intakes take very well to a custom tune. You will see about 2 more mpg. The third big thing is the drivablity of the car, with the custom tune we will correct tip in throttle response, torque managment will be corrected, and much more that will aid in how the car drives. It will feel more alive. Please if you have any more questions let me know
Old 10-27-2017, 01:01 PM
jdmcdon
Heel & Toe

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I received the SCT tuner on Thursday afternoon. I followed Steve's instructions to upload and send the stock tune and list of modifications on my 2006 A6 to him Thursday evening. Friday morning I got an email from Steve with my custom tune...extremely quick turnaround. I uploaded the tune and immediately noticed more response and "cleaner" running engine. Thanks, Steve!
RDP Store (10-28-2017)
Old 10-28-2017, 10:49 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by jdmcdon
I received the SCT tuner on Thursday afternoon. I followed Steve's instructions to upload and send the stock tune and list of modifications on my 2006 A6 to him Thursday evening. Friday morning I got an email from Steve with my custom tune...extremely quick turnaround. I uploaded the tune and immediately noticed more response and "cleaner" running engine. Thanks, Steve!
Glad your happy with my service and tune sir thankyou very much
Old 01-09-2018, 08:31 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

At RDP Store we Strive to do what the others Fail to do, We communicate with you our Customers Before During and After order, we stock a huge range of parts and if we dont have something in stock and have to drop ship or back order we will let you know immediately and see what you wish to do and keep you up to date, and we will not allow you our loyal customers to wait weeks and even months on your items as many of you have experienced with other vendors. Also as most of our Customer know we not only run the Business Phone lines from 7am to 6pm but we also offer Dynosteves Cell Number 440 251 8571 for Customers needing help or information after hours.

RDP Store Policy

Best Pricing
Best Service
Best Communication
Fast Replies to PM's and Phone Calls 7 Days a Week and and Past Business Hours
Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States
Cost Price Shipping anywhere else in the World
Price Matching
Technical and Tuning Support on the Products that we sell. (we not only sell performance parts but we install them and dyno tune them in house)
Fully Up to Date Online Store with Tracking Information
We Help with Tech Support for Customers even on items we didnt sell.

Thankyou for your Business and Continued Support of RDP Store and we look forward to helping and working with you all in the Future.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:14 AM
tw78911sc
Pro

Received 73 Likes on 63 Posts

New owner to a pristine 07 Z06. It feels very strong, it may already have a tune, can you ID that? I've sent heads off to AHP to get LS7 GM valve issue resolved, the heads will flow better and will have a .010 milled. Since heads are off decided to add Kooks X catted 2" primary into 3 inch collector to the NPP, have a 160 degree Tstat ready to install. Do I buy this package run it through the paces and then send dump to you and I can tell you I want a safe tune, no land speed records etc? You return new tune, I plug in and then repeat send output log to validate reality from your anticipated results? Thx Tom tw78911sc@yahoo.com
RDP Store (01-12-2018)
Old 01-12-2018, 08:15 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by tw78911sc
New owner to a pristine 07 Z06. It feels very strong, it may already have a tune, can you ID that? I've sent heads off to AHP to get LS7 GM valve issue resolved, the heads will flow better and will have a .010 milled. Since heads are off decided to add Kooks X catted 2" primary into 3 inch collector to the NPP, have a 160 degree Tstat ready to install. Do I buy this package run it through the paces and then send dump to you and I can tell you I want a safe tune, no land speed records etc? You return new tune, I plug in and then repeat send output log to validate reality from your anticipated results? Thx Tom tw78911sc@yahoo.com
Hey Tom, if you have a moment give me a call on 440 358 5500 so that i can go through all of this with you sir and answer any and all of your questions kind sir
Old 01-25-2018, 02:43 AM
Mlcharlestonsc
Instructor

Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts

Interested, will b on touch. 05 bone stock.
RDP Store (01-25-2018)
Old 01-25-2018, 05:50 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Mlcharlestonsc
Interested, will b on touch. 05 bone stock.
Thankyou sir
Old 02-02-2018, 05:58 PM
corbin7
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Is there a particular HP limit with this tuning solution? I know people can make big power on HPTuners.. is something like this as capable? I am looking to run headers, a few bolt-ons and a 150 shot with the possibility of a cam later... the fact that I can retard timing without the need of a lnc-2000 is attractive but don't know what this things limitations are.

Thank you

Last edited by corbin7; 02-02-2018 at 06:00 PM.
RDP Store (02-02-2018)

Get notified of new replies

To SCT X4 with FREE Custom Tuning @ RDP Store.....

Old 02-02-2018, 06:12 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by corbin7
Is there a particular HP limit with this tuning solution? I know people can make big power on HPTuners.. is something like this as capable? I am looking to run headers, a few bolt-ons and a 150 shot with the possibility of a cam later... the fact that I can retard timing without the need of a lnc-2000 is attractive but don't know what this things limitations are.

Thank you
No limitations sir
Old 02-05-2018, 04:10 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

RDP Store wont be beaten on pricing and service to all our forum member friends here, pm us for a price with free shipping to your door
Old 02-05-2018, 10:34 PM
corbin7
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just ordered mine today... looking forward to figuring out my tune! Thank you
RDP Store (02-06-2018)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SCT X4 with FREE Custom Tuning @ RDP Store.....