C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

engine light help

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2017, 12:06 PM
1hander
Racer

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Default engine light help

hello again fellas

the ls2 still hasnt blown up, in spite of my efforts LOL...im glad its holding up as i save money for a new motor at least...tough little bastard

so i got some codes a couple i recognize but one i need help with

C0710 steering wheel position sensor...i know its bad cuz it fails the tech 2 test so im waiting on that

P0449 the rear solenoid valve... either bad solenoid,bad connector,cut wire or blown fuse... theres a jumper wire where the dipshit who owned it last did some shady **** to get it working or it was the dealer..i suspect the dealer

B2355 driver vertical position switch... i havent seen much of this code anywhere and wondering of someone has replaced this sensor and could help me locate it so i can replace it...or maybe its a connector.

as always thanks for the help guys......and gals if youre out there
Old 08-03-2017, 12:39 PM
1hander
Racer

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

ive been wondering about this...i would think the anser would be yes since the active handling woud use steering wheel position as part of its input ..

but would the malfunctioning steering wheel position sensor cause the servive active handling message to come on...it also causes the active handling(brakes) to come on

Quick Reply: engine light help