C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

{* WILDVETTES * SHOP * CLOSEOUT * SALE *} LG Headers, B&B, Whatever else I can find!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 05:01 PM
0WildVettes
Former Vendor

Received 81 Likes on 77 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

Default {* WILDVETTES * SHOP * CLOSEOUT * SALE *} LG Headers, B&B, Whatever else I can find!

The following items are available as shop closeouts.

I have the following LG Super Pro Headers available for $1325 shipped for offroad and $1600 for catted. LG had some slight $100 consumer side retail price changes this last April on their Super Pro headers, but dealers took a much larger hit. I wouldn't expect to see most dealers doing much discounting or package deals with them unless it is specifically run by LG. So that being said now is a great chance to get a last time good price on some great headers.

We have the following available
1 3/4" C6Z
1 7/8" C6Z
1 7/8" 09-13 Base Model (SOLD)

When they are gone they are gone. We are also doing some soul searching on the shop cars and if we decide to de-mod those we may have some c5-c6 used super pros, a new set of 1 7/8 c7 super pros, and some c5-c6 suspension goodies available.

For the B&B systems we dropped the line a year or so back due to some vendors selling C5 Bullets at a retail price below "wholesale cost" without much explanation from B&B as to why or how that was possible. They make a beautiful looking and sounding exhaust, but our partnership no longer made business sense. Leftover from that bulk buy we have

2 05-08 PRT Quad Round systems (1 SOLD) we are going to be selling for $975 shipped in the 48.

We may also have a speedway tip c7 PRT that we may pull off the shop C7. Sounds and looks amazing, but we prefer to run what we sell if that makes sense.

Email support@wildvettes.com or PM if you are interested in one of the above systems. We invoice through paypal and the pricing includes free shipping.

I have a ton of stuff sitting in the shop we need to clear out so if anything else Corvette specific comes up we will list it. I think I may have a couple intakes laying around there somewhere too.

If anyone is a Ford truck person I keep swapping intakes on my 6.4L so I have a used S&B and probably an aFe too.

I also have quite a few American car craft c3-c7 products, billet grills for c5-c7, etc laying around. I will try to get those up at some point. I am just trying to free up some capital to work on some inventory projects, and maybe add another four post to the shop.

Follow us on Facebook for specials and new products!

**Current Sales-Special Buys**

MOST Manufacturers have what they call MAP (Minimum Advertised Pricing) Policies in place that prohibit us from advertising pricing below a certain point without jumping through hoops and making them chase us around. Those will be the companies you see the same product pricing from most every company. If you shoot us a PM or email we can more than likely get you some better pricing. Some other products without MAP we advertise the best pricing we have, but hey it never hurts to ask right?

Time constraints restrict our listings on the website, but chances are if you have seen it or want it, then we can get it. Send us a Private Message or Email and see what we can do for you!

Check out our Exhaust System Sales!

Check out our Cold Air Intake Sales!!

Check out our Suspension packages on Sale!

Check out our Brake Pads on Sale!

Race Star drag/street wheels on sale in C3-C7 Sizes. Email or PM for Pricing!

Last edited by WildVettes; 08-31-2017 at 08:28 PM.
Old 08-31-2017, 08:28 PM
0WildVettes
Former Vendor

Received 81 Likes on 77 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

Going Quick. Don't wait!

Quick Reply: {* WILDVETTES * SHOP * CLOSEOUT * SALE *} LG Headers, B&B, Whatever else I can find!