C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Replacement ECM, Car won't Fire. Relearn Procedure?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2018, 02:51 PM
wantaC6Z
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Replacement ECM, Car won't Fire. Relearn Procedure?

Long story short, bought a mint 11 Grand Sport that was disassembled after an accident. Body shop pulled (and kept) the ECM. I ordered a replacement ECM already programmed by an LS tuner for my vin number. I am searching the forum high and low but can't find a relearn procedure. It is my understand that I may need some sort of relearn procedure to get things to work now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 01-22-2018, 11:00 PM
irok
Safety Car

Received 500 Likes on 443 Posts

Originally Posted by wantaC6Z
Long story short, bought a mint 11 Grand Sport that was disassembled after an accident. Body shop pulled (and kept) the ECM. I ordered a replacement ECM already programmed by an LS tuner for my vin number. I am searching the forum high and low but can't find a relearn procedure. It is my understand that I may need some sort of relearn procedure to get things to work now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
crank relearn procedure should be done when an ECM is replaced.can be done with GM Tech II scan tool or HPTuning software.it explains how to do it in your factory service manual.Google it and you should find information there

Quick Reply: Replacement ECM, Car won't Fire. Relearn Procedure?