C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chuck COW vs Vitesse

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2018, 08:44 AM
montman
Pro

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
Default Chuck COW vs Vitesse

Has anyone used a Vitesse Throttle Controller and then switched to a Chuck 🐄 tune? I currently have a Vitesse and really think it made a positive difference in the responsiveness of the throttle. I don't race and I baby the car for the most part. But I do blow the carbon out a little each time I drive. What's better about the 🐄 tune for a guy like me? Thanks

Last edited by montman; 02-18-2018 at 08:46 AM.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:28 AM
jim2092
Drifting

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 298 Likes on 165 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

One is a band aid and the other is open heart surgery. Which do you want or need?
The following users liked this post:
Chuck CoW (02-19-2018)
Old 02-19-2018, 10:40 AM
montman
Pro

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by jim2092
One is a band aid and the other is open heart surgery. Which do you want or need?
​​​​I don't think I want or need a tune, but was just wondering if someone had actually driven cars that had the cow booster and were able to compare it with the Vitesse. I like the Vitesse because it's adjustable, - set it to Grandma's mode if someone else drives - but it doesn't add any horsepower.
Old 02-19-2018, 01:39 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Call and I'll explain over the phone.

Originally Posted by montman
​​​​I don't think I want or need a tune, but was just wondering if someone had actually driven cars that had the cow booster and were able to compare it with the Vitesse. I like the Vitesse because it's adjustable, - set it to Grandma's mode if someone else drives - but it doesn't add any horsepower.
Originally Posted by TomdaToolman
I have no actual experience with either, but will be going with the Cow because of all the problems I have read about on these forums about the Vitesse and it's defects and parts needing replacement numerous times.
Thank you.

There is NO comparison..... Those that have tried both will tell you.

The CoW BOOSTER! has a 1000% Perfect Record without 1 single failure ever.... By design, it simply can't happen.

For those willing to take risks, there are other products available....

Here's an excerpt from an e-mail I received recently.... I get these often... I've ***'d out the name.

I have been using the ******* Throttle booster and have had more trouble with it for over a year. It throws codes randomly and I have to limp it home. Today it coded and I re-calibrated it 6 times and it still hasn’t worked yet. I’ve even replaced the pedal. I’m planning on pulling it off tonight and sending it back!
To elaborate, they are NOT the same and they do NOT do the same thing the same way.

I won't go into it in this thread, but there are NO complaints with mine and plenty with the competitors.

Call and I'll explain over the phone.
Chuck CoW

Get notified of new replies

To Chuck COW vs Vitesse

Quick Reply: Chuck COW vs Vitesse