C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help deciding on tune

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2019, 08:24 PM
Timothy H
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck CoW
Thank you! We're only half way there so far!

There is NO COMPARISON to a Chuck CoW TUNE and CoW BOOSTER!

When we're finished with your Engine & Tranny Tune, you WILL BE AMAZED!

Thanks for believing!
Chuck CoW
I was on the fence for a few weeks but I believe in the Chuck cow tune. Hats off
The following 2 users liked this post by Timothy H:
Chuck CoW (04-16-2019), pivette33 (04-17-2019)
Old 04-17-2019, 09:12 AM
ElijahC6
Cruising

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm sorry, I'm a bit new to this forum, but what is a chuck cow tune and do you use a device similar to the others that is a handheld? Do you offer lifetime tunes as well? I should probably do some research for myself, I have done lots on a few other tunes and devices and I need to pull the trigger soon, my car is a stock 06 A6 with nitrous, of course more mods to come
Old 04-17-2019, 12:01 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default You've got some special needs!

Originally Posted by ElijahC6
I'm sorry, I'm a bit new to this forum, but what is a chuck cow tune and do you use a device similar to the others that is a handheld? Do you offer lifetime tunes as well? I should probably do some research for myself, I have done lots on a few other tunes and devices and I need to pull the trigger soon, my car is a stock 06 A6 with nitrous, of course more mods to come

You've got some special needs! No pun intended!

When you start talking nitrous you need some special assistance. YES, we can do it with our AutoCal Device. Have a look below.

Please call me in the office to discuss this futher.

914-332-0049
Chuck CoW
Old 04-17-2019, 12:18 PM
Shortpersonbk
Racer

Received 63 Likes on 50 Posts

Canned tunes without a wideband sounds like a great idea 10/10 would send ... to the junk yard
Old 04-17-2019, 12:22 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Keep your comments to yourself if you can't read.

Originally Posted by Shortpersonbk
Canned tunes without a wideband sounds like a great idea 10/10 would send ... to the junk yard
Keep your comments to yourself if you can't read.

There is NO CANNED TUNE HERE and additionally if you click the link, I've offered the customer our exclusive AutoCal with serial WIDEBAND.

Everyone should learn to shut their mouth if they have nothing constructive to offer to the conversation.

Thanks Bud!
Chuck CoW
The following users liked this post:
pivette33 (04-17-2019)
Old 04-17-2019, 03:20 PM
Shortpersonbk
Racer

Received 63 Likes on 50 Posts

Sending your ecu out in the mail as OP described and receiving a random toon roughly setup to your setup sounds weak to me.

What YOU offered as far as a flash and logging device with a wideband and what OP described are two different things.
Old 04-20-2019, 12:43 AM
SPSandman
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 217 Likes on 180 Posts

Originally Posted by Shortpersonbk
Sending your ecu out in the mail as OP described and receiving a random toon roughly setup to your setup sounds weak to me.

What YOU offered as far as a flash and logging device with a wideband and what OP described are two different things.
He doesn't require you to send the PCM out to you. You use the AutoCal just like the diablo, just like the SCT and then you send him the tune file and can do datalogging if the tune you get still needs adjustments.

The OP didn't say which he preferred and actually leaned towards not wanting to send his PCM out. So Chuck is providing good information, unlike someone...
Old 04-20-2019, 05:08 AM
Boostedsvt
Racer

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

Agreed with above. You only send your ECM to Chuck for his CoW booster. I don’t have one and can’t report on it but have talked to Chuck on the phone and he seems really excited about them. From the other feedback that I see from people on here, they really see the value in his tunes.

The reviews here seem very good for Chuck and DiabLew. I’d say from communicating with both that they BOTH know what they are doing. If you do choose to go with a custom dyno tune, do your research on the guy tuning the car. With the price of HP Tuners being what it is and so many guys out there just trying to get their feet wet in the business you take a HUGE risk. I have a very close friend who does the HP Tuners, has tuned another buddy’s C5 with cam and headwork, has built a turbo Silverado for himself and even another friend AND had offered a ridiculously low price to tune my C6. He stays on forums trying to learn about stuff and I know his heart is in it but I wouldn’t dream of letting him touch my car. I will deal with a professional when it’s time. Do your research, amateur Tuners can destroy your car. Hell, I couldn’t even get professional shops to get one of my Mustangs right but that’s a story for another day, another thread and probably a different forum!
The following users liked this post:
06MonteSS (04-20-2019)

Quick Reply: Help deciding on tune