C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

60 lb injectors

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 10:48 PM
wewing
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 60 lb injectors

Does anyone know the best place to buy a set of 60 lb injectors that will fit right into the stock C6 intake manifold, and will plug right into the stock C6 wiring? If not, what do I need besides the injectors to put them into the C6? Does anyone have any experience with any particular brand of injectors that work well in our cars? It seems like I'm having a hard finding facts on this particular subject. I need better fuel flow and I'm looking at buying a Kennebell booster pump, and injectors to go with it.
Old 02-18-2007, 11:06 PM
Phate
Racer

Originally Posted by wewing
Does anyone know the best place to buy a set of 60 lb injectors that will fit right into the stock C6 intake manifold, and will plug right into the stock C6 wiring? If not, what do I need besides the injectors to put them into the C6? Does anyone have any experience with any particular brand of injectors that work well in our cars? It seems like I'm having a hard finding facts on this particular subject. I need better fuel flow and I'm looking at buying a Kennebell booster pump, and injectors to go with it.
You should be able to get the injectors from almost anywhere, Mototron makes them...try calling LAPD.

To make them plug and play, call Katech and tell them what you are doing. They should set you up with:
- Adapters for the injector harness.
- O-ring and fuel rail spacer kit.
Old 02-18-2007, 11:07 PM
wewing
Burning Brakes

I appreciate it. Do you have web addresses or phone numbers for both of them?

Get notified of new replies

To 60 lb injectors

Quick Reply: 60 lb injectors