C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS2 Port Works Announcement

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Cory@LS2PortWorks
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09
Default LS2 Port Works Announcement

LS2 Port Works is pleased to make a couple of important announcements.

- No More Paypal Fees. Paypal is the fastest and easiest method of payment. I want you to be able to use your credit cards easily and get the faster shipping response paypal helps us achieve.

- We are well into the LS6 porting program. Results have been very positive with a gain of 9 rwhp as average. Tuning is required on this one. Cost is $210 for this service and exchanges are available.

-LS7 porting has been offered for quite a while. Volume is finally starting to pick up and pricing is finalized at $260. I am looking at adding a couple of exchange cores soon. For the time being I can port your intake if you can send it in.

- L76 Porting. The L76 program has been solid since day one. The cam packages are finally catching up and we're seeing great power out of these packages. Make those results even better with a ported intake. Gains of 10 rwhp and torque should be expected. $210 and core exchanges are available.

- LS3 Intakes. I'm working with Gene Culley (GMPartsHouse) to get these intakes in so I can offer the core exchange. The porting is rock solid and built from the foundation of the L76 package. Expect 10+ rwhp and torque. Porting is $210 if you send yours in. Core exchange coming soon.

- Stage 2 TB porting. Yes, I've improved upon the very successful basic package. Cost is $140 (only $20 more than stage 1). We can upgrade your existing LS2 Port Works TB package affordably if you are going for the big power build up.

As always, feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I am happy to help whether or not I make the sale.

Last edited by Cory@LS2PortWorks; 10-12-2007 at 02:59 PM.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:23 PM
rulez
Racer

LS3 Intakes, any ETA Date?

Old 10-12-2007, 02:58 PM
Cory@LS2PortWorks
Drifting

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by rulez
LS3 Intakes, any ETA Date?

I wish I knew! I keep asking the same question myself. As soon as I know... everyone will know
Old 10-12-2007, 03:05 PM
SpinMonster
Tech Contributor

Received 178 Likes on 124 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11

Cory, this was your big opportunity to raise prices. You blew it. We are going to have to have a sit down for business do's and dont's.
Old 10-12-2007, 04:36 PM
Brasil
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SpinMonster
Cory, this was your big opportunity to raise prices. You blew it. We are going to have to have a sit down for business do's and dont's.

Spin, SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Let him keep them down. At least until I can send my LS3 maniflold and TB in. This will be during the end of the Winter / beginning of Spring. My 08 will hopefully arrive in two to three weeks.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:17 PM
mikesul
Drifting

Cory,
Guess its time to get the Stage II T-B. Will send it out to you next Monday.
Mike
Old 10-13-2007, 12:47 PM
Cory@LS2PortWorks
Drifting

St. Jude Donor '09

I'll get you taken care of, Mike. I think you'll like the improvements I made.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:51 PM
Cory@LS2PortWorks
Drifting

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by SpinMonster
I might be past the point of training

Seriously, though, this is a good time to buy. You know what happens in January... all prices go up for the fun aftermarket stuff. So will mine ... but only a little.

Get notified of new replies

To LS2 Port Works Announcement

Quick Reply: LS2 Port Works Announcement