C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My NPP Retrofit All-In-1 Solution is Coming! Want to Retrofit NPP to your car? Look!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 11:03 PM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

Location: Exhaust Commander Wireless Bi-Mode Exhaust Controllers, Innovative and advanced technology! --- Check out our website @ www.sunsetorangecreations.com
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13
Default My NPP Retrofit All-In-1 Solution is Coming! Want to Retrofit NPP to your car? Look!

Competition is good for the consumer right? Its good to have more than one choice in what you buy for your car.

I was the FIRST to offer an Exhaust Controller system to help users retrofit Bi-Mode Exhaust to their C6's and get a factory style rpm opening operation using my Innovative ULTIMATE NPP / Z06 Exhaust Commander.

I have continued to develop new ideas and the next step is coming!

A new Ultimate Exhaust Commander NPP All-in-One Retrofit kit will be available from me in the coming month that has everything you need to get a Bi-mode exhaust up and running except the mufflers. No GM Vacuum piping needed

You will supply the Bi-mode mufflers of your choice and then with the All in One retrofit kit will get everything you need to operate the bi-mode butterflies including a 3 mode wireless controller and a vacuum source in one kit.

Utilizing my innovative ULTIMATE Exhaust Commander, many C6 owners have been able to retrofit the bi-mode system to a C6 that didnt have it from the factory and achieve a factory style operation of the Bi-mode system.

I was the first to develop a Rpm adjustable 3 Mode Wireless Exhaust Controller for NPP, Z06 and Bi-Mode retrofitted cars and offer it here on the Forum.

Now the next step is here.

This new retrofit kit will not need to run GM vacuum piping from the engine compartment. It uses a miniature 12 volt electric vacuum pump to supply the vacuum source for the butterfly valves. Then using Ultimate Exhaust Commander to control the butterflies you get a system that operates better than a stock npp car. Full Open, User selectable rpm open, and full closed modes all selectable from the wireless remote.

This was one of the first designs I considered while developing the ULTIMATE Exhaust Commander kit and retrofitting bi-mode exhaust to my car. I have had the design written up for a while, but thought most users would want to use the GM vacuum piping and system to control their cars.

As the demand for an all in one kit not requiring gm vacuum piping or parts has increased, I will offer this kit too. It will be an all in one solution, nothing additional will be needed except the Bi-Mode mufflers.

I have been working on a All in One Retrofit Kit for the NPP Bi-Mode System along side the development of the First RPM Adjustable Wireless Exhaust Controller the ULTIMATE Exhaust Commander.

This retrofit kit is an all in one custom solution, with no need to run any vacuum lines from the engine compartment to run the mufflers.

Pricing will be Reasonable, Competative, and a great value, as are All my products that I sell.

You will be able to add NPP mufflers and Bi-mode exhaust to ANY C6! 2005-2008!

Utilizing my Ultimate Exhaust Commander All In One Retrofit Kit you will have everything you need to operate the NPP Vacuum powered butterflies from one simple to install kit. No need to run vacuum lines from the engine to the rear. My unit will be an comprehensive kit and provide the vacuum source as well as the controller for the butterflies with a user selectable RPM open mode.

You will get rpm open mode with a selectable rpm open point, full open mode, and full closed mode,. You can choose between the 3 modes right from your wireless remote!

There has been a lot of interest in the retrofitting of bi-mode exhaust to a car that didnt come with it lately and it looks like the demand is there for a kit like this.

I did the Bi-Mode retrofit to my car and really liked the results.

I was the FIRST to offer a RPM adjustable wireless exhaust controller that has 3 modes of operation and user selectable rpm opening point for z06, NPP, and bi-mode retrofit cars.

Now with the Ultimate Exhaust Commander All in One Retrofit Kit you too can have bi-mode exhaust on you C6 with minimal installation required.

You supply the GM Mufflers and then all you would need is the Ultimate Exhaust Commander All in One Retrofit Kit.

Install the NPP Mufflers, hook up the power, and rpm signal to the Exhaust Commander, run a signal wire to the rear bumper area, and connect the vacuum lines from the miniature vacuum pump to the butterflies and your up and running!

Stay Tuned, its getting exciting!

PM or Email me if you want more info, have questions, or want to be on the waiting list for the release!

Ben

Last edited by SunsetOrangeCreations; 11-06-2007 at 09:58 PM.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:27 AM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

Location: Exhaust Commander Wireless Bi-Mode Exhaust Controllers, Innovative and advanced technology! --- Check out our website @ www.sunsetorangecreations.com
St. Jude Donor '13

My stand alone NPP retrofit system will be ready in December.

Videos and pictures will be up soon, as well as a full description on my website.

This system will be great for people who want to retrofit NPP to a C6 that doesnt have it. No gm parts except the mufflers.

My Exhaust Commander was the first controller that gave retrofit car the ability to have a rpm open as well as full open, and full closed. Now with the addition of the miniature vacuum pump you have a self contained npp retrofit system.

Pm me if you have any questions or want to be on the list to have one of the first retrofit kits when they become available.

Old 11-08-2007, 03:09 PM
askiles
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Could this be used to operate the Z06 exhaust as well? Or the B&B aftermarket Fusion exhaust with the butterflys?

-Andy
Old 11-08-2007, 03:25 PM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by askiles
Could this be used to operate the Z06 exhaust as well? Or the B&B aftermarket Fusion exhaust with the butterflys?

-Andy
Yes, it can be used to operate any bi-mode exhaust that has vacuum operated butterflies. ie: NPP mufflers, Z06 Muffflers, Fusion mufflers.

The vacuum pump supplies the vacuum source to close the butterflies, and the Ultimate Exhaust Commander controls the opening and closing of the butterflies. You get user selectable rpm open mode, full open mode, and full closed mode and can choose between then 3 modes from the wireless remote.

I retrofitted z06 mufflers to my 2005 and like them a lot. The Ultimate Exhaust Commander was the First controller available that allows users of bi-mode retriftted cars to get an RPM open mode, as well as the full open mode. Many people have used it now to operate their retrofitted systems.

Now with the Ultimate Exhaust Commander All-in-1 kit there will be no need to run the vacuum lines from the engine to the mufflers if you dont want to use the gm vacuum piping.

Also coming soon is an Exhaust Commander kit that can operate Electric cutouts, so that the electric cutouts can be added to ANY exhaust to get a bi-mode style system.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm always happy to help.

Ben
Old 11-08-2007, 05:55 PM
jogar80
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats awesome!
Old 11-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Rob 99
I'm "Apache" a psycho dog
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Looking forward to more info, it certainly gives me another choice of exhaust system in a very crowded field
Old 11-08-2007, 08:37 PM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by Rob 99
Looking forward to more info, it certainly gives me another choice of exhaust system in a very crowded field
I know...it crazy!

When I first saw the bi-mode system I knew I wanted to have it on my 05. So I started looking at how to do it and make it work like a Z06 with an RPM mode.

I developed the Exhaust Commander to give me the control I needed, a full open mode, a user selectable rpm open mode, and a full closed mode. I released it to the forum early september and many users have used it now to gain the control they needed of their retrofit bi-mode systems.

Now adding in a mini vacuum pump, solenoid and switches with the Exhaust Commander controller, you have a complete all-in-1 stand alone system with no need for gm vacuum piping to rn the bi-mode exhaust.

I'm sure more and more exhaust companies will get on board and the muffler selection will get bigger and bigger for the bi mode systems.

I think it is the way of the future!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ben
Old 11-08-2007, 08:52 PM
High 11s
Racer

Sounds great.....drove an 08 a week ago with NPP and it sounded great inside the car.

I already have a set of Z06 butterfly mufflers but have not yet installed them simply because of all the vacuum lines I need to buy and then install.

Put me on the list for your new all in one kit!

Any projection yet on the cost?
Old 11-09-2007, 11:34 AM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by High 11s
Sounds great.....drove an 08 a week ago with NPP and it sounded great inside the car.

I already have a set of Z06 butterfly mufflers but have not yet installed them simply because of all the vacuum lines I need to buy and then install.

Put me on the list for your new all in one kit!

Any projection yet on the cost?
I'll keep you posted and when the first units are ready for sale I'll let you know.

I dont have a sale price set yet.

It will be cheaper than buying the GM vacuum piping and parts for sure though.

More info and pricing will be coming shortly!

Ben
The following users liked this post:
paulrichy (11-19-2016)
Old 11-19-2016, 06:28 AM
paulrichy
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

How much noise does the pump make, how long does it run, is there a tank? Is it chrome, haha? Looks like a neat product, I have NPP on my list for my base 06.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:35 PM
05 Wreck
Burning Brakes

Received 84 Likes on 71 Posts

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...creations.html
Old 11-28-2016, 06:51 PM
mefly2
Drifting

Received 328 Likes on 197 Posts

Ben was great at Sunset Orange, but are they still in business ???

Get notified of new replies

To My NPP Retrofit All-In-1 Solution is Coming! Want to Retrofit NPP to your car? Look!

Quick Reply: My NPP Retrofit All-In-1 Solution is Coming! Want to Retrofit NPP to your car? Look!