C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just installed NPP Mufflers and controller!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2010, 08:34 AM
sstew
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Just installed NPP Mufflers and controller!

Guys,

I finished my NPP mufflers and controller installation and want to report a very happy Corvette owner! I purchased the mufflers from bently14 on the forum and he was excelent to deal with and the mufflers were just perfect as he discribed.

The controller I bought from Sunset Orange Creations and couldn't be happier. Ben is very knowledgeable and his support is extordinary, Thanks Ben!

Installed the mufflers by myself on garage floor with jack stands and jack, it was a pain. But the worst part of the install was the vacuum tap. I have hands like catchers mitts and all I could do was touoch the thing with one finger and thats after removing all obstructions but the intake manifold. Finally got my neighbor to help, we used a small wood chisel that was very sharp and had a slight bend in it to cut the cap off and my hands resemble hamburger!

But glad I did it, not only does it sound good but thats the most powerful 6 hp I ever experienced!

Stosh

Quick Reply: Just installed NPP Mufflers and controller!