C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

** ECS Self Contained Novi 1500 Supercharger Kits ON SALE 1 Week Only - Tial BOV

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 08:10 AM
0Matt @ ECS
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ** ECS Self Contained Novi 1500 Supercharger Kits ON SALE 1 Week Only - Tial BOV

We have improved on the ECS Supercharger Kits in the last few years. We are always using the world's fastest supercharged drag cars to find out the best new components that will feed our need for speed in street cars! Let me touch quickly on the 2011 ECS kit improvements!

- Now featuring the Paxton Novi SL-1500 Self Contained Head Unit. No need to upgrade your kit to a self-contained option, our kit comes with this upgrade already!
- New Heavy Duty Tensioner made exclusively for ECS.
- New Heavy Duty Tensioner brackets & overdrive balancer brackets fabricated by ECS.
- New with every kit, a TIAL Blowoff Valve! Not the overseas knockoffs, this is a true Tial Blowoff Valve. We offer the Tial 50mm Q BOV or the Tial 50mm QR BOV. The QR is the revised Q valve that is still 50mm, however, we use a single outlet that we add a filter to quiet it down for 'stealth' mode.

As always our kit includes:

- ECS Polished Fabricated Brackets, Polished Standoffs.
- The Paxton Novi SL-1500 Self-Contained Head Unit (No drilling of oil pan is necessary!)
- Siemmens 60lb/hr Injector Set. Not drilled out stock injectors like most kits offered.
- Kenne Bell BAP 40Amp version.
- ECS Custom Oversized Intercooler
- Polished Ducting.
- Your choice of silicone - Red, Blue, or Black.
- ECS Catch Can Kit
- ECS PCV Valve Kit
- ECS Crank Pin Kit
- 160* Thermostat
- NGK TR6 Spark Plugs

During our SUPERCHARGED ECS SALE we will be including POWDER COATED brackets & ducting for NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE !!! We can do any colors from matte black to jet stream blue. If you provide your paint color and/or code we can color match your supercharger brackets and ducting to match your car! Oh and hold on, there's more!

OUR ENTIRE KIT INCLUDING FUEL UPGRADES FOR THE C6

$5150 including polished OR powder-coated brackets!

This pricing is only good until December 21st, 2011, just in time to have your kit for the holiday vacation!

You can email Chris (chris@eastcoastsupercharging.com) or I (matt@eastcoastsupercharging.com) OR call for further information and ordering 609 752 0321.

Please note that all supercharger head units will be polished, there is no powder coat option for the superchargers. Systems will take 3-7 business days to ship, depending on powder coat options.
Attached Images  
Old 12-14-2011, 08:35 AM
Random84
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nice!

ETA: Do you happen to have a dyno graph of an otherwise stock LS3 (M6) with this kit installed?

I'm looking for LS3 manuals but will take whatever you might have handy, ideally with both this kit and a standard E-Force plot posted in the same image file for comparison of power curves. Again, looking to keep these cars the same with the only variable being the type of F/I package installed.

I think Centri's are getting a bad rap for "down low" torque because of the popularity of the E-Force kist, but my basic searching for dyno graphs suggest they're really quite comparable in the 25-3500RPM range - with centri's being superior in both TQ and HP above 4000RPM.

Can you help - I'd like something to post in another E-Force thread for discussion's sake?

Last edited by Random84; 12-14-2011 at 09:59 AM.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:24 PM
0Matt @ ECS
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Random84
nice!

ETA: Do you happen to have a dyno graph of an otherwise stock LS3 (M6) with this kit installed?

I'm looking for LS3 manuals but will take whatever you might have handy, ideally with both this kit and a standard E-Force plot posted in the same image file for comparison of power curves. Again, looking to keep these cars the same with the only variable being the type of F/I package installed.

I think Centri's are getting a bad rap for "down low" torque because of the popularity of the E-Force kist, but my basic searching for dyno graphs suggest they're really quite comparable in the 25-3500RPM range - with centri's being superior in both TQ and HP above 4000RPM.

Can you help - I'd like something to post in another E-Force thread for discussion's sake?

Great idea for a comparison. We have our ECS Paxton vs Maggie graphs but not the EForce ones compiled. I can do this for you for tomorrow. To be honest the EForce kit is a great kit for what it is if you are not looking to expand too much in the future. We have installed quite a few EForce superchargers since they have come out.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:08 PM
Random84
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Matt @ ECS
Great idea for a comparison. We have our ECS Paxton vs Maggie graphs but not the EForce ones compiled. I can do this for you for tomorrow. To be honest the EForce kit is a great kit for what it is if you are not looking to expand too much in the future. We have installed quite a few EForce superchargers since they have come out.
I'd definitely appreciate the graph if you have the time - I think many of the F/I discussions here would benefit from some solid data.

I also agree that both systems are attractive and each has pros and cons, but my limited research suggests there are specific biases (generalizations really) towards each system regarding TQ/HP curves that may not be entirely accurate.

Thanks again.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:56 PM
0Matt @ ECS
Former Vendor

bump
Old 12-19-2011, 03:39 PM
seung012
Burning Brakes

--__-- ...............................what a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 10:15 AM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,085 Likes on 656 Posts

Originally Posted by seung012
--__-- ...............................what a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!

Get notified of new replies

To ** ECS Self Contained Novi 1500 Supercharger Kits ON SALE 1 Week Only - Tial BOV

Quick Reply: ** ECS Self Contained Novi 1500 Supercharger Kits ON SALE 1 Week Only - Tial BOV