C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ls3 FIC1000 Injector O ring help?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 11:22 PM
GS057
Safety Car

Received 158 Likes on 120 Posts
2018 C6 of Year Finalist

Default Ls3 FIC1000 Injector O ring help?

Trying to track down a vacuum leak on my supercharged ls3. I just installed FIC1000 injectors purchased from a member on the CF. I have had an idle issue since the change. Checked all vacuum lines and can not find the leak. The original injectors pulled had RED o rings were they seat in the intake manifold. The FIC injectors have a green o ring were they seat in the intake manifold. Could the green o rings be to small? There are no fuel leaks were they seat.
Thanks, Michael
Old 05-21-2015, 08:38 AM
FICINJECTORS
Supporting Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by GS057
Trying to track down a vacuum leak on my supercharged ls3. I just installed FIC1000 injectors purchased from a member on the CF. I have had an idle issue since the change. Checked all vacuum lines and can not find the leak. The original injectors pulled had RED o rings were they seat in the intake manifold. The FIC injectors have a green o ring were they seat in the intake manifold. Could the green o rings be to small? There are no fuel leaks were they seat.
Thanks, Michael
you have the wrong o rings, i responded on the other thread of yours.. call me ill send you the proper o rings.
jon
Old 05-21-2015, 10:44 PM
GS057
Safety Car

Received 158 Likes on 120 Posts
2018 C6 of Year Finalist

Thanks for all the advice. I really apriciate it. The red o rings fixed the vacuum leak. Form the pics you can not tell a big differance in size but there is. Amazing how you overlook the easy fixes when in your head your thinking it is something major.

Get notified of new replies

To Ls3 FIC1000 Injector O ring help?

Quick Reply: Ls3 FIC1000 Injector O ring help?