C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Your feedback please - C7 Carbon Extended ZR1 Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 09:56 AM
nmalik3000
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Default Your feedback please - C7 Carbon Extended ZR1 Spoiler

Hi guys,
I really want to get the the extended zr1 spoiler in carbon fiber from c7 carbon but some reviews complain about the fitment. I have noticed in some (not all) installed pictures that there seems to be visible gap between the spoiler and the rear deck.

I plan to have the carbon spoiler installed by a reputable body shop. I am hoping that this spoiler will give me some much needed downforce as I am at 700 rwhp with my c6.

So, people that have this spoiler installed from c7 carbon, what is your review on the spoiler? Would you do it again? Does the spoiler fit flush? Any noticeable difference in downforce?
Old 06-05-2015, 08:52 PM
C6David
Burning Brakes

Received 45 Likes on 34 Posts

I have the fiberglass version and the gap is noticeable. When I set the spoiler on the trunk lid without being bolted on I didnt even think it was going to work. It doesnt bother me too much but I always know its there. As far as down force goes I remember seeing a wind tunnel video of the spoiler and it didn't look to do much of anything for downforce.
Old 06-05-2015, 10:12 PM
HK770
Burning Brakes

Received 237 Likes on 189 Posts

Originally Posted by nmalik3000
Hi guys,
I really want to get the the extended zr1 spoiler in carbon fiber from c7 carbon but some reviews complain about the fitment. I have noticed in some (not all) installed pictures that there seems to be visible gap between the spoiler and the rear deck.

I plan to have the carbon spoiler installed by a reputable body shop. I am hoping that this spoiler will give me some much needed downforce as I am at 700 rwhp with my c6.

So, people that have this spoiler installed from c7 carbon, what is your review on the spoiler? Would you do it again? Does the spoiler fit flush? Any noticeable difference in downforce?

6 week wait ,over priced, piece of junk ! be sure to look about returns SCAM

My example is an 6 week wait over priced piece of junk

Last edited by HK770; 06-05-2015 at 10:14 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Your feedback please - C7 Carbon Extended ZR1 Spoiler

Quick Reply: Your feedback please - C7 Carbon Extended ZR1 Spoiler