C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shoutout to ECS and Horsepower Addicts and this forum!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2016, 03:36 PM
rhoyvald
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Shoutout to ECS and Horsepower Addicts and this forum!

I wanted to let everyone know that Chris from East Coast SuperCharging was extremely helpful in trying to help me get back my daily driver 2005 Z51 Vert back on the raod asap as my clutch and slave cylinder were fried. He said he could get to it in three or four weeks as this was busy season and understood that this was a daily driver so he gave me the contacts of four other shops that might be able to help. I contacted them all but could not get the job completed any sooner. so I posted a new thread to this forum and Josh at Horsepower Addicts was recommended.

I email and talked to Josh and he said that if he got the car by Monday or Tuesday the car would be ready Friday with a new LS7 clutch etc. Well after an exhaustive search for a reputable transport service (wow what a bate a switch operation those are) I got the car down there Tuesday morning and Josh was a man of his word. The car was completed as promised and for 3K less than the stealership wanted.

I can't thank the member of this forum, Chris for going out of his way to help me find a shop and Josh for his help, understanding, and for getting the job done on time and with no surprises or hidden costs!!!!

Those guys rock!!!!
The following 2 users liked this post by rhoyvald:
DOUG @ ECS (05-09-2016), HorsePowerAddicts (05-12-2016)
Old 05-11-2016, 02:56 PM
SteveDoten
Le Mans Master

Received 160 Likes on 125 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Those are both great people to work with.
The following users liked this post:
HorsePowerAddicts (05-12-2016)
Old 05-12-2016, 08:05 AM
0HorsePowerAddicts
Former Vendor

Received 166 Likes on 118 Posts

Glad we could help you out and get you back on the road.

Get notified of new replies

To Shoutout to ECS and Horsepower Addicts and this forum!

Quick Reply: Shoutout to ECS and Horsepower Addicts and this forum!