C6 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C6 products, services and promotions.

SCT X4 with FREE Custom Tuning @ RDP Store.....

Old 07-14-2017, 12:18 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Received 195 Likes on 171 Posts
Default SCT X4 with FREE Custom Tuning @ RDP Store.....

The title says it all, FREE true custom tuning for your C5/C6/C7 Corvette. With the purchase of our Tuner Package which includes the SCT X4 and Custom Tunes for life as long as you own you Corvette all for the amazing value of $419.oo with FREE same day shipping to your door

http://rdpstore.com/p-6042-tuner-kit...ierra-gmc.aspx.

So what is a Custom Tune? Well it is NOT a preloaded tune that will find on your SCT X4 programmer when it shows up at your doors step. Our Custom Tuning @ RDP Store is the closest you can get without having your car on a dyno. With our years of GM tuning experience we can tune your car remotely (via email) based on the modifications you have, the type of fuel you are running, the area you live, type of driving style you have and much more.

Stay tuned to this thread for an overview on what this very simple and extremely effective process this is. This is the single best modification you can do to you Corvette. It is the foundation of all your modifications to come. For now lets take a look at the very powerful SCT X4............

Below is a over view of the System.

Stores up to 10 custom tune files created by your local SCT Custom Tuning Dealer.
High Speed Datalogging / Monitoring
View & record your vehicles PCM data on the LCD screen or on your laptop.
Easy Restoration Back to Stock
The X4 Flash device backs up your factory PCM program during installation should you ever need to return your vehicle to the stock program. Restoring your vehicle to the stock PCM program is as easy as selecting "Return to Stock" from the device menu. With all SCT devices, once returned to stock, there is no footprint or trace of the tune in the vehicle's PCM.
Most Popular Vehicles Supported
Most popular GM vehicles supported
USB Interface Cable Included
USB Interface Cable & Livelink Datalogging software included
Built-In Wifi for easy updates
Built-in Wifi allows you to easily attach to your local area wireless

* Adjustable Options vary for each vehicle and are not available on all vehicles
Rear O2's Disabled
Disables the Rear O2s and eliminates CEL caused by rear O2 removal.
Fuel Injectors
Allows you to adjust for different sized fuel injectors.
CMCV Delete Plates
Allows you to disable the CMCV (Charge Motion Control Valve) in your vehicles PCM to prevent a Check Engine light and other issues associated with removing the CMCV plates in your vehicle.
Speed Limiter
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles speed limiter.
Idle Speed
Allows you to Increase or Decrease the vehicles idle speed.
Traction Control
Allows you to disable the vehicles Traction Control without using the button in the vehicle.
Spark Modification by RPM
Allows you to Add or Remove Timing by RPM Range. (0-2000)(2000-4000)(4000-8000)
WOT Fuel
Allows you to Add or Remove Fuel at Wide Open Throttle.
Shift Firmness Control
Allows you to change the transmissions shift pressure. Controls how firm the shifts will feel. * Vehicles with Automatic Transmissions ONLY
Axle Ratio
Allow you to set the axle ratio (gear ratio) to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
Tire Size
Allows you to set the tire size to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
Aftermarket Intake
Allows an aftermarket intake to be run on the vehicle without a Check Engine Light. For Intake Kits that require tuning, this will provide a selection of available intake kits.
Stores Stock Tune
Stores a true copy of your vehicle's stock file before programming. Used for warranty repairs and unlocking the programmer.
Supports Custom Tunes
Supports and holds custom tunes.
Fan Control
Lowers the Temperature at which the Fan turns on.

Idle Speed
Rev / RPM Limiter in Drive
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles Rev / RPM limiter in Drive
Rev / RPM Limiter Neutral
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles Rev / RPM limiter in Neutral
Speed Limiter
Fan Control
WOT Fuel
Axle Ratio
Allow you to set the axle ratio (gear ratio) to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
Tire Size
Allows you to set the tire size to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
WOT Shift Points by Gear
Allows you to Increase or Decrease the Wide Open Throttle Shift points of each gear individually.
Shift Firmness Control
Allows you to change the transmissions shift pressure. Controls how firm the shifts will feel. * Vehicles with Automatic Transmissions ONLY
Attached Images  

Last edited by RDP Store; 10-04-2017 at 12:52 PM.
Old 07-14-2017, 01:58 PM
Beef97
Pro

Received 51 Likes on 44 Posts

I'm interested as I'll be installing kooks headers and hi flow cats in the next few weeks. Any idea how your tune compares to ECS? I had made up my mind to go with them but am open to suggestions! Thanks!
The following users liked this post:
RDP Store (07-14-2017)
Old 07-14-2017, 02:03 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Beef97
I'm interested as I'll be installing kooks headers and hi flow cats in the next few weeks. Any idea how your tune compares to ECS? I had made up my mind to go with them but am open to suggestions! Thanks!
Hi SIr

When i do the tuning its done from 30 years of working on the dyno tuning stock cars to 3000hp pro drag radial cars, any time we do a tune for a customer its custom tuned to suit the vehicles modifications as well as the driving style that the customer wants, also all our tunes come with a Free Lifetime Tune Update Policy which means if you add more items to your vehicle or move to a different octane of fuel all you have to do is send me a email and let me know what your doing and i will update your tuning for you for free.

If you have any questions by all means feel free to give me a call sir on 440 358 5500

Thanks Steve
RDP Store
Old 07-15-2017, 01:01 AM
Beef97
Pro

Thanks for the response! I was under the impression that the ecm had to be removed to tune it? You can just email the tune and i upload it to the vehicle?
RDP Store (07-15-2017)
Old 07-15-2017, 04:20 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Thanks for the response! I was under the impression that the ecm had to be removed to tune it? You can just email the tune and i upload it to the vehicle?

correct sir yes you do not have to remote the ecu at all
JaSSon71 (10-18-2017)
Old 07-17-2017, 01:12 PM
Beef97
Pro

Any idea why ECS would make people remove the ecu at all? I'm assuming doing it either way accomplishes the same thing? Is one way superior to the other? Thanks for all of the responses!
RDP Store (07-17-2017)
Old 07-17-2017, 10:26 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Any idea why ECS would make people remove the ecu at all? I'm assuming doing it either way accomplishes the same thing? Is one way superior to the other? Thanks for all of the responses!
its so they can bench flash it and lock there tune
Old 07-21-2017, 03:04 PM
Beef97
Pro

Just a shoutout to Steve at RDP Store! Took his time to answer all of my questions over the phone and I'm quite confident that I'll be happy with his tune!
RDP Store (07-22-2017)
Old 07-22-2017, 07:28 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Just a shoutout to Steve at RDP Store! Took his time to answer all of my questions over the phone and I'm quite confident that I'll be happy with his tune!
Thankyou for the kind words sir and look forward to working with you
Old 08-10-2017, 01:27 PM
Beef97
Pro

Hey Steve! I got my X4 in the mail and will contact you about a tune once the headers come in! Thanks again for all the help!

Bump for awesome service!
RDP Store (08-10-2017)
Old 09-13-2017, 02:24 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,082 Likes on 655 Posts

Because it is substantially less expensive, hand held programmers are not cheap. Our tunes are $149 with return shipping compared to nearly $400.

Originally Posted by RDP Store
its so they can bench flash it and lock there tune
Incorrect sir, we have never locked a tune in any of the nearly 50,000 tunes I have performed.

For the record I am only responding in your F/S thread because of this mis information you have posted, good luck with your sale.
Old 09-13-2017, 02:38 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by DOUG @ ECS
Because it is substantially less expensive, hand held programmers are not cheap. Our tunes are $149 with return shipping compared to nearly $400.

Incorrect sir, we have never locked a tune in any of the nearly 50,000 tunes I have performed.

For the record I am only responding in your F/S thread because of this mis information you have posted, good luck with your sale.
Your more than welcome to repond i certainly have no issue with this at all, and my bad as every other supercharger company we deal with always locks their tunes, my hats off to you for doing the right thing and not locking and helping your customers
Old 11-14-2017, 04:47 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

The title says it all, FREE true custom tuning for your C5/C6/C7 Corvette. With the purchase of our Tuner Package which includes the SCT X4 and Free Custom Tunes for life as long as you own you Corvette all for the amazing value of $419.oo with FREE same day shipping to your door

http://www.rdpstore.com/p-6042-sct-x...tom-tunes.aspx
Attached Images  
Old 12-03-2017, 10:09 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Get 2017 pricing for only a few more weeks before the industry standard price increase hits all of in January 2018. Yes so right now RDP Store still offers 2017 pricing at our awesome 5%, 10%, 15% and 20% discount savings. PM us, Email us, or Call us anytime, weekends and evenings too, with the product you are after and we will set you up with the biggest discount we can offer. All in stock parts ship next day. All built to order orders ship within 3-7days. All special orders will be clearly and promptly updated to you our valued customer. Free shipping on all orders over $99 in the lower 48 states. Contact us today..........

http://www.rdpstore.com/
Attached Images  
Old 01-09-2018, 08:19 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

At RDP Store we Strive to do what the others Fail to do, We communicate with you our Customers Before During and After order, we stock a huge range of parts and if we dont have something in stock and have to drop ship or back order we will let you know immediately and see what you wish to do and keep you up to date, and we will not allow you our loyal customers to wait weeks and even months on your items as many of you have experienced with other vendors. Also as most of our Customer know we not only run the Business Phone lines from 7am to 6pm but we also offer Dynosteves Cell Number 440 251 8571 for Customers needing help or information after hours.

RDP Store Policy

Best Pricing
Best Service
Best Communication
Fast Replies to PM's and Phone Calls 7 Days a Week and and Past Business Hours
Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States
Cost Price Shipping anywhere else in the World
Price Matching
Technical and Tuning Support on the Products that we sell. (we not only sell performance parts but we install them and dyno tune them in house)
Fully Up to Date Online Store with Tracking Information
We Help with Tech Support for Customers even on items we didnt sell.

Thankyou for your Business and Continued Support of RDP Store and we look forward to helping and working with you all in the Future.
Old 02-03-2018, 02:26 AM
boonie c4
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Default Im a California resident

Originally Posted by RDP Store
The title says it all, FREE true custom tuning for your C5/C6/C7 Corvette. With the purchase of our Tuner Package which includes the SCT X4 and Custom Tunes for life as long as you own you Corvette all for the amazing value of $419.oo with FREE same day shipping to your door

http://rdpstore.com/p-6042-tuner-kit...ierra-gmc.aspx.

So what is a Custom Tune? Well it is NOT a preloaded tune that will find on your SCT X4 programmer when it shows up at your doors step. Our Custom Tuning @ RDP Store is the closest you can get without having your car on a dyno. With our years of GM tuning experience we can tune your car remotely (via email) based on the modifications you have, the type of fuel you are running, the area you live, type of driving style you have and much more.

Stay tuned to this thread for an overview on what this very simple and extremely effective process this is. This is the single best modification you can do to you Corvette. It is the foundation of all your modifications to come. For now lets take a look at the very powerful SCT X4............

Below is a over view of the System.

Stores up to 10 custom tune files created by your local SCT Custom Tuning Dealer.
High Speed Datalogging / Monitoring
View & record your vehicles PCM data on the LCD screen or on your laptop.
Easy Restoration Back to Stock
The X4 Flash device backs up your factory PCM program during installation should you ever need to return your vehicle to the stock program. Restoring your vehicle to the stock PCM program is as easy as selecting "Return to Stock" from the device menu. With all SCT devices, once returned to stock, there is no footprint or trace of the tune in the vehicle's PCM.
Most Popular Vehicles Supported
Most popular GM vehicles supported
USB Interface Cable Included
USB Interface Cable & Livelink Datalogging software included
Built-In Wifi for easy updates
Built-in Wifi allows you to easily attach to your local area wireless

* Adjustable Options vary for each vehicle and are not available on all vehicles
Rear O2's Disabled
Disables the Rear O2s and eliminates CEL caused by rear O2 removal.
Fuel Injectors
Allows you to adjust for different sized fuel injectors.
CMCV Delete Plates
Allows you to disable the CMCV (Charge Motion Control Valve) in your vehicles PCM to prevent a Check Engine light and other issues associated with removing the CMCV plates in your vehicle.
Speed Limiter
Idle Speed
Traction Control
Allows you to disable the vehicles Traction Control without using the button in the vehicle.
Spark Modification by RPM
Allows you to Add or Remove Timing by RPM Range. (0-2000)(2000-4000)(4000-8000)
WOT Fuel
Shift Firmness Control
Axle Ratio
Tire Size
Aftermarket Intake
Allows an aftermarket intake to be run on the vehicle without a Check Engine Light. For Intake Kits that require tuning, this will provide a selection of available intake kits.
Stores Stock Tune
Stores a true copy of your vehicle's stock file before programming. Used for warranty repairs and unlocking the programmer.
Supports Custom Tunes
Supports and holds custom tunes.
Fan Control

Idle Speed
Rev / RPM Limiter in Drive
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles Rev / RPM limiter in Drive
Rev / RPM Limiter Neutral
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles Rev / RPM limiter in Neutral
Speed Limiter
Fan Control
WOT Fuel
Axle Ratio
Tire Size
WOT Shift Points by Gear
Allows you to Increase or Decrease the Wide Open Throttle Shift points of each gear individually.
Shift Firmness Control
Is the SCT X4 approved for California?
RDP Store (02-03-2018)
Old 02-03-2018, 02:36 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by boonie c4
Is the SCT X4 approved for California?
just spoke with you on the phone sir thankyou for the call

Get notified of new replies

To SCT X4 with FREE Custom Tuning @ RDP Store.....

Old 03-10-2018, 07:36 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

RDP Store wont be beaten on pricing and service to all our forum member friends here, pm us for a price with free shipping to your door
Old 03-10-2018, 06:44 PM
NinjaZX14r
Pro

Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Dynoed the Z06 today with SCT X4 Programmer and Steve's Help

My own upgrades produced 589.84 Hp and 627.28 pounds of torque......a month later ordered Steve's SCT X4 Handheld programmer and with his tune based on my upgrades we got......613.23 HP and 618.22 pounds of torque, so picked up 24 HP with his internet tune with the X4 hand held...car is much more smooth especially at lower speeds and can really feel the difference....have not driven any distance but a 25 mile run seemed to indicate about 5 mpg more than previous indications prior to this tune...will advise more info when I have a time to put some road miles on it...

So 24 HP gained for $419.00 works out to about.....$17.45 per HP increase.

The dyno graph is very linear without radical lines so went to 6500 rpm redline with this dyno test.
So, give Steve a call and see if he can help you increase power levels without spending 650.00 to go on a dyno.

NW

Last edited by NinjaZX14r; 03-10-2018 at 06:44 PM.
RDP Store (03-10-2018)
Old 03-11-2018, 05:08 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by NinjaZX14r
My own upgrades produced 589.84 Hp and 627.28 pounds of torque......a month later ordered Steve's SCT X4 Handheld programmer and with his tune based on my upgrades we got......613.23 HP and 618.22 pounds of torque, so picked up 24 HP with his internet tune with the X4 hand held...car is much more smooth especially at lower speeds and can really feel the difference....have not driven any distance but a 25 mile run seemed to indicate about 5 mpg more than previous indications prior to this tune...will advise more info when I have a time to put some road miles on it...

So 24 HP gained for $419.00 works out to about.....$17.45 per HP increase.

The dyno graph is very linear without radical lines so went to 6500 rpm redline with this dyno test.
So, give Steve a call and see if he can help you increase power levels without spending 650.00 to go on a dyno.

NW

Thankyou for the feedback sir and please enjoy

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SCT X4 with FREE Custom Tuning @ RDP Store.....