C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which tires? And more!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2018, 08:59 PM
sunny12
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which tires? And more!

Hi, I'm a new member and first time owner of a 2012 GS. I've been looking and researching the tires that are available out there, and of course they all claim to be the best. That being said, I thought I would ask those that are definitely in the know here. It's not an everyday driver, plan on street and mountain roads, primarily dry weather, but one can never tell what mother nature might decide to do when out for a drive. Would like to hit the local drag and road coarse every now and then. I'm running stock wheels, 275/35/18 front and 325/30/19 rear, and would like to keep that set up for the time being. The only mod on the car is a Borla cat back system, but I would like to upgrade a few things. Any thoughts on other "bolt-ons" that provide the best yield for the buck, so to speak, would be appreciated as well. Any particular companies or items to stay away from? I know it's a lot in one sitting, but thanks in advance for all thoughts, information, help, and advice is appreciated. I know a lot of these choices are personal preference but a push in the right direction usually leads to leaps and bounds in the right direction. Thanks again for any thoughts.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:39 AM
xBoostx
Melting Slicks

Received 251 Likes on 196 Posts

Michelin pilot super sport 345 30 ZR19 will do 1 7/8 headers of course with 3 inch X pipe, ported throttle body and tune.

Didn't say if auto or stick.

Quick Reply: Which tires? And more!