C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C6 LS3 Performance Package (ECS or RPM)

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2018, 11:33 AM
rjken1969
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Default C6 LS3 Performance Package (ECS or RPM)

I am looking at doing a package from one of two local well know shops which are both about an hour from me in NJ, ECS and RPM. Both are on the forum and both are well regarded, so I am not looking to troll either. I was looking for feedback from anyone that has used either show for a performance package including install. Headers, intake, and tune, they also include some other items depending on the shop. I am also considering waiting and doing a package which includes a cam, springs, etc. Any experiences or advice you can share would be helpful. Also, if there is a shop I am overlooking that is comparable let me know. Thanks.
The following users liked this post:
Frans96ss (11-29-2018)
Old 11-14-2018, 12:29 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,085 Likes on 656 Posts

Good time of year with Black Friday coming up, that said I think you would be happy with either of us.
Old 11-14-2018, 01:03 PM
rjken1969
Racer

Originally Posted by DOUG @ ECS
Good time of year with Black Friday coming up, that said I think you would be happy with either of us.
Will there be specials posted here or on your site? I was thinking of doing something over the winter or early spring.
Old 11-15-2018, 10:09 AM
Fly N Low
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 41 Likes on 40 Posts

You may also want to check out Horse Power Addicts in Wilmington De they have done cam, and headers package for me and I have been very satisfied with the results.
The following users liked this post:
HorsePowerAddicts (11-17-2018)
Old 11-16-2018, 09:33 AM
rjken1969
Racer

Originally Posted by Fly N Low
You may also want to check out Horse Power Addicts in Wilmington De they have done cam, and headers package for me and I have been very satisfied with the results.
Thanks for the info, I had not heard about this place. Seems like there are not many forum users who have purchased performance packages...
Old 11-16-2018, 10:26 AM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,085 Likes on 656 Posts

Originally Posted by rjken1969
Will there be specials posted here or on your site? I was thinking of doing something over the winter or early spring.

On here and our site coming soon. Install packages too. The forums in general are not frequented as much as they used to be it seems.
Old 11-17-2018, 08:21 AM
0HorsePowerAddicts
Former Vendor

Received 166 Likes on 118 Posts

Feel free to send an email or call for more info. Plenty of reviews on the forums. Search our name as one, two, and three words as everyone types it up differently with spacing.

Here is a link to our cam package, ARH longtubes, and a Halltech CAI. Installed and tuned tax free. https://horsepower-addicts.myshopify...te-hpa-stage-2

Old 11-29-2018, 02:50 PM
Frans96ss
Le Mans Master

Received 352 Likes on 210 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by rjken1969
I am looking at doing a package from one of two local well know shops which are both about an hour from me in NJ, ECS and RPM. Both are on the forum and both are well regarded, so I am not looking to troll either. I was looking for feedback from anyone that has used either show for a performance package including install. Headers, intake, and tune, they also include some other items depending on the shop. I am also considering waiting and doing a package which includes a cam, springs, etc. Any experiences or advice you can share would be helpful. Also, if there is a shop I am overlooking that is comparable let me know. Thanks.
We would be happy to help you out with a a package. Besides the obvious of saving some money we will make sure everything is done properly including storing your car inside at all times and documenting the process along the way.

Feel free to give us a call 302-798-4000 or email us sales@raceprovenmotorsports.net

Here are some videos of some recent C6 LS3 cars we finished up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOyl...ature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Z3...ature=youtu.be
Old 11-30-2018, 01:17 PM
Mfalk21
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I know I'm late to this but I thought I could share my experience I had with Race Proven Motorsports.

I had their stage one package installed on my LS3 C6 about a year ago and I could not be more happy with the car and with the shop. RPM took great care of me and my car, and Bill answered all my emails quickly and professionally. (I think I even did a small write up about it on this site..?)
Their stage one package includes: ARH long tubes, x-pipe, Vararam intake, plugs and a tune. Fran hooked me up with a safe tune and afterwards the car made 442whp and 444wtq on their dyno.
I was very impressed with the service I received there and will be taking my car back soon for their cam package.

Hope this helps
Regards
Matt

Get notified of new replies

To C6 LS3 Performance Package (ECS or RPM)

Quick Reply: C6 LS3 Performance Package (ECS or RPM)