C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

opinions on Borla vs. Corsa exhaust systems

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2019, 02:59 PM
chopperchef
7th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default opinions on Borla vs. Corsa exhaust systems

I have asked earlier this year about an upgrade from a stock C-6 exhaust system (LS-3 with stick) to a reasonably quiet unit without the droning sound whilst driving on highway . One of the members suggested Corsa Touring . So my question to anyone who care share their knowledge is , what are (if any ) between Borla Touring and the Corsa Touring for quality , sound , performance , and the advantages if you add the x pipe to the mix . Last question how much louder is the Sport systems form either manufacturer over the Touring package , is the sound that much more and any difference in performance . Thanks for any helpful thoughts or suggestions that will help with making a decision . Chopperchef !
Old 01-10-2019, 06:02 PM
hmmmm16417
Drifting

Received 182 Likes on 142 Posts

I have corsa sport (axel back) on mine. it was installed by previous owner. It is pretty quiet and a lot of people don't even realize it's aftermarket exhaust until I stomp on it. has a very nice sound and barely even heard it on the highway from PA --> NC --> PA.

I just installed long tube headers and it sounds awesome. I just have to wait until spring to get it on the highway to see how much droning there is. I'm hoping it won't be bad. but, it's a vert ..... so wind noise with top down helps

Quick Reply: opinions on Borla vs. Corsa exhaust systems