C6 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C6 products, services and promotions.

New FIA Rated Seats with C5/C6 Mounting Hardware starting at $779 delivered.

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 12:29 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Received 70 Likes on 41 Posts

Default New FIA Rated Seats with C5/C6 Mounting Hardware starting at $779 delivered.

For those looking for less expensive options on FIA rated seats we will be importing from the manufacturer below. If you look at the "Futura" you can see actual testing video.

http://bimarcoseats.com/category.php?id_category=5

I just received one black Futura (shown in blue above) and one black Grip without logos on them. I can have them made either way depending on preference. It does take about 4 weeks to get seats.

Both of these seats are good for drivers with taller torsos. I have a 38" waist and fit comfortably in both. The "Expert" might be better for thin drivers. I can sell the Grip below INCLUDING fixed mounting hardware for $899 delivered in the 48 states. The Futura will be $779 with hardware. I need to arrange a local test fit before knowing whether either of these is available.

I will post the weights for the seats with mounting hardware soon.

Old 09-23-2013, 01:00 PM
duhveed
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm interested in those seat mounts how much are those?

Quick Reply: New FIA Rated Seats with C5/C6 Mounting Hardware starting at $779 delivered.