C6 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C6 products, services and promotions.

Wilwood and TCE product/support for your Corvette!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2014, 08:21 AM
0Todd TCE
Former Vendor

Received 110 Likes on 90 Posts

To all of you here who have served this great country: Thank You.

Old 05-29-2014, 10:40 AM
0Todd TCE
Former Vendor

With the month of May coming to a close TCE will be bowing out once again from being a Supporting Vendor. With the shops own offerings as well as the full line of Wilwood factory kits the promotional work simply needs to be spread around a bit more.

Thank you for your business, your ear and your interest in Wilwood product the past three months. I appreciate your input and thoughts on some of the new items as well as your time putting up with me again! Stay tuned and you'll see some other new items coming down the pike soon as well!

Make no mistake however: I'm not "going away" or "out of business" or any such thing like that. The same value, service and attention you've gotten recently will still be here. The pricing and deals you've read about will be in effect on the TCE web page day in and day out. You may reach me via email at toddandchris1@***.net or by phone (most days) at 480.967.7901 if you have questions or further needs. I'm not certain if pm services will be functional or not.

With the Summer months here finally I want to wish all my track day friends a safe racing season and the best results.
Old 05-29-2014, 10:10 PM
rjwz28
Safety Car

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Todd TCE
With the month of May coming to a close TCE will be bowing out once again from being a Supporting Vendor. With the shops own offerings as well as the full line of Wilwood factory kits the promotional work simply needs to be spread around a bit more.

Thank you for your business, your ear and your interest in Wilwood product the past three months. I appreciate your input and thoughts on some of the new items as well as your time putting up with me again! Stay tuned and you'll see some other new items coming down the pike soon as well!

Make no mistake however: I'm not "going away" or "out of business" or any such thing like that. The same value, service and attention you've gotten recently will still be here. The pricing and deals you've read about will be in effect on the TCE web page day in and day out. You may reach me via email at toddandchris1@***.net or by phone (most days) at 480.967.7901 if you have questions or further needs. I'm not certain if pm services will be functional or not.

With the Summer months here finally I want to wish all my track day friends a safe racing season and the best results.
I quite sorry to hear that. I can't purchase my planned setup from you until my wife finishes her degree, but I still have every intent of getting in touch when that time comes I wish you guys the best in every endeavor
Old 09-02-2014, 10:32 AM
0Todd TCE
Former Vendor

Back to the real world again.

For TCE that means the lowest prices you'll find on Wilwood kits.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:55 AM
0Todd TCE
Former Vendor

Wilwood Kits at low prices.

Service and experience; FREE!
Old 11-13-2014, 07:51 AM
0Todd TCE
Former Vendor

All Wilwood, all the time. Always at the lowest prices.
Old 12-01-2014, 09:07 PM
0Todd TCE
Former Vendor

Just thought I'd remind everyone: I'm NOT having any sort of holiday sale. No pink Tuesday or Cyborg Friday deals. Don't camp outside my shop door either please. It's annoying.

Just the same low price, quality service and attention to detail you get every day of the year. Or as they say at Walmart: low prices, all day, everyday.

Last edited by Todd TCE; 12-01-2014 at 09:09 PM.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:49 AM
0Todd TCE
Former Vendor

Been out of touch a bit. Working Barrett-Jackson all week.

Anyone in the area stop by the Ford Ride/Drive and say hello.
Old 09-11-2015, 09:50 AM
0Todd TCE
Former Vendor

Still pounding out the parts. And offering some of the best values you'll find anywhere. See what TCE can do for you.
Old 09-14-2015, 10:47 AM
0Todd TCE
Former Vendor

Got a specialty project in the garage that you can't find big brakes for? Let TCE help; from smaller import kits to 16" kits for Donks..TCE has produced a variety of custom builds for our consumer needs.

From a '62 Pontiac Catalina to a Consulier..to a late model Explorer.

Along the way: our new 15" Crown Vic front kit for the new popular F100 conversion builds many are undertaking.
Attached Images     
Old 09-15-2015, 11:37 AM
0Todd TCE
Former Vendor

No bull, just brakes.
Old 09-24-2015, 10:36 AM
0Todd TCE
Former Vendor

Take a few days off and...POW! Get bumped to page 3!

You bump guys are tough!
Old 09-24-2015, 09:23 PM
rjwz28
Safety Car

Take a few days off and...POW! Get bumped to page 3!

You bump guys are tough!
I prefer your style, sir

You sell your business with your product and your assistance, not by annoying the heck out of everybody here
Old 09-25-2015, 10:07 AM
0Todd TCE
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by rjwz28
I prefer your style, sir

You sell your business with your product and your assistance, not by annoying the heck out of everybody here

LOL! Thanks.

I don't know how some of these guys can sit on the 'puter bumping posts three times a day. ?? Must not be too busy.

On the other hand I just expanded into the suite next to me for more space and I'm up to my butt in actual work to do!

Old 09-25-2015, 03:44 PM
rjwz28
Safety Car

LOL! Thanks.

I don't know how some of these guys can sit on the 'puter bumping posts three times a day. ?? Must not be too busy.

On the other hand I just expanded into the suite next to me for more space and I'm up to my butt in actual work to do!

Hell yeah!
Old 09-29-2015, 10:03 AM
0Todd TCE
Former Vendor

Not a big fan of caliper removal to change pads in the Aero6 caliper today? Prefer the conventional Top-Loading format of the former W6A caliper??

TCE has a limited number of the former W6A calipers still available for a variety of fitment options. Give me a call, shoot me a pm or send up a signal flare and let's talk.

Old 09-29-2015, 10:25 AM
rjwz28
Safety Car

Not a big fan of caliper removal to change pads in the Aero6 caliper today? Prefer the conventional Top-Loading format of the former W6A caliper??

TCE has a limited number of the former W6A calipers still available for a variety of fitment options. Give me a call, shoot me a pm or send up a signal flare and let's talk.

Are there any downsides?

Get notified of new replies

To Wilwood and TCE product/support for your Corvette!

Old 09-29-2015, 03:18 PM
0Todd TCE
Former Vendor

Arguably the non bridged W series caliper is more prone to flex at high pressure than that of the Aero series. However with many kits in service, some of which see extreme track use, the negative aspect there is rather minimal. Clearly for anyone looking primarily for a street set up it's totally a moot point.
Old 09-29-2015, 04:47 PM
rjwz28
Safety Car

Default Wilwood and TCE product/support for your Corvette!

Arguably the non bridged W series caliper is more prone to flex at high pressure than that of the Aero series. However with many kits in service, some of which see extreme track use, the negative aspect there is rather minimal. Clearly for anyone looking primarily for a street set up it's totally a moot point.
I'd be 95% street, but hard on my stuff when I do hit the track; I realize there's a bit more flex to these, but what does that actually translate to? What does that flex cause?

Thanks again!

Last edited by rjwz28; 09-30-2015 at 12:54 PM.
Old 09-29-2015, 08:12 PM
0Todd TCE
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by rjwz28
I'd be 95% street, but hard on my stuff when I do not the track; I realize there's a bit more flex to these, but what does that actually translate to? What does that flex cause?

Thanks again!
Excessive flex would lead to tapering of the pad; the portion nearest the rotor edge wearing more. And possibly a tad longer pedal stroke from the non functional movement you might call it. For the track purist this could be bad and possibly event felt (with a good foot) but for the street car that seldom sees perhaps more than 4-500psi you'd be nowhere near that loads needed to create this issue.

Quick Reply: Wilwood and TCE product/support for your Corvette!