C6 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C6 products, services and promotions.

Vararam Prices that won't be BEAT - Corvetteforum Members Save @ Complete Street!

Old 12-04-2018, 12:40 PM
Complete Street
Supporting Vendor

Received 101 Likes on 57 Posts

Default Vararam Prices that won't be BEAT - Corvetteforum Members Save @ Complete Street!

Everyone knows Vararam is one of the best engineered, highest performance intake systems out there for the C6. They use design choices designed for the most power without compromise. Their ram air design unmatched, and their numbers are consistently the best.

We recently became a Vararam dealer and are excited to offer the best every day prices on these out there. If anyone has a lower price we will beat it. Also, anything over $100 ship free, and most order ship in a business day.

Shop at the link below!
https://www.cspracing.com/vehicle-pa...nf=1&brand=126

retired08 (01-12-2019)
Old 01-12-2019, 05:10 PM
retired08
Racer

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Vara Ram

My first Vara Ram purchase was "several" years ago for my '96. I was looking for free hp and thought I'd give this product a try. Even with the automatic tranny, I was very impressed with the results ... about 30-35 mph the acceleration was VERY noticable and from 35 on up it became more apparent. No, I don't have any affiliation with the company ... all I can say is I've had three more Vettes since then and I've installed a Vara Ram intake on each. An awesome way to add free hp.
The following users liked this post:
My12c6 (12-08-2019)
Old 01-14-2019, 11:24 AM
Complete Street
Supporting Vendor

Thanks for the great review!
Old 01-16-2019, 11:55 AM
Complete Street
Supporting Vendor

At Complete Street, we know exhaust cutouts are one of the most popular aftermarket exhaust modifications out there!

We also know QuickTime Performance (QTP)is one of the biggest brands out there!

Because of that, we are excited to announce we are now a QTP dealer. We have their whole product line on the website and great deals for Corvetteforum Members. For a limited time, we are offering free shipping. Also, you can use code newyears19 to save even more!

Shop the QTP lineup on our new site CSPRacing.com at the link below!

https://www.cspracing.com/vehicle-pa...nf=1&brand=154

Our most popular Kit is the Low Profile Kit!

QTP Low Profile Oval Electric Cutouts (works for 2.5" or 3" pipe) - Dual Kit

https://www.cspracing.com/qtp-low-pr...al-kit/qtec66/

Recommended turn downs and wireless remote control available at extra cost.

Unleash The Power!

No need to uncap your cutout. With the Quick Time Electric Cutout you can have the best of both worlds! Quiet for the street and wide open for the strip. Go from stealth quiet to wide open power and experience the gains even if your already enjoying an aftermarket exhaust system. You control the volume, you control the power. Open your exhaust with the flip of a switch. Run it closed, run it all the way open or any position in between. Adjust your back pressure to save gas.

Features

CNC 6061 Aircraft Aluminum Body
Stainless Steel Butterfly Plate & Shaft
6061 Aircraft Aluminum Motor PlateHigh Torque DC Gear Driven Motor
Gears Made from High Temp Steel for Long Life
2 position Momentary Toggle Switch
Weather proof wiring harnesses
Weather tight Connectors for Superior Sealing
Made in the USA

Get notified of new replies

To Vararam Prices that won't be BEAT - Corvetteforum Members Save @ Complete Street!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Vararam Prices that won't be BEAT - Corvetteforum Members Save @ Complete Street!