Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Custom Tune and HeadLights Connection With Bumper and Fender...And Moar.

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 07:53 PM
elkain
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Tune and HeadLights Connection With Bumper and Fender...And Moar.

Well here is The Story of Thread.

I Am tuning my 2007 A6 Arctic White C6.

As Front Bumper at first i used Stock C6 and tuned it a bit, but i didnt like the end result so i sticked with Z06 Front Bumper , as Fenders i wanted something like ZR1 but dont like it i wanted something more aggressive, so i decided to tune up my stock C6 Fenders for a more Aggressive Look than ZR1.

Here is the Pics of First Work ( 30% of the work is only done , nothing is even trimmed to the end and of course its not dyed, Front Bumper and Fenders are stock tuned to a something i wanted.

Now Later it is changed , Fenders are same but front Bumper is Z06 bumper now and Fenders connection with Bumper is trimmed so it can connect together since front bumper of Z06 is wider than stock C6 Bumper.

I dont Have Any pic of it yet.. Ill Take Photos on Monday.

The Problem is that i never payed attention to the way how Headlights Sits in the Headlight's Nest, between Fender and Bumper, my Headlight is a little bit out of Bumper , i never was paying attention to such stuff before but now this is getting me mad and its annoying , I Only Noticed it today and disliked it, so tuners will try to fix it on Monday.

I came Home today and started to checking out lots of pics of Z06 Headlights and the way they r landed in the nest.

And i Found out that all of them r landed different way some our pointing out of bumper some r inside some middle and etc..

Here is the pics and what im talking about.

As u Can See on All Pics its a bit of different so the question is How Actually it Should be Landed ? what is the Ideal connection of Headlight with the Z06 Bumper.

Also If Possible Can Somebody take High Resolution Pics of their connection between Headlight and Bumper, where we can clearly see how it should be , right angle is required... I need it to Show for Tuners on Monday if possible. Thanks In Advance.
Old 07-31-2010, 09:16 PM
383vett
Race Director

Received 1,541 Likes on 1,042 Posts

May be a dumb question, but how do you tune a fender?
Old 07-31-2010, 10:24 PM
whatcop?
Le Mans Master

Location: Daytona Beach/ Atlanta---- Good Ol' Florida Boy/ Georgia
Received 43 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by 383vett
May be a dumb question, but how do you tune a fender?
Pshhh you newb everyone knows that looool
Old 08-01-2010, 02:52 PM
elkain
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump

Get notified of new replies

To Custom Tune and HeadLights Connection With Bumper and Fender...And Moar.

Quick Reply: [Z06] Custom Tune and HeadLights Connection With Bumper and Fender...And Moar.