Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] West Coast Driving Venture

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 04:05 PM
Larry T
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default West Coast Driving Venture

Just returned yesterday from a week and a half road trip with The Red Beast...this was the first trip of any consequence since I bought the Z. It is an 06 Z06 and is stock as can be, well only B&B Fusions. The wife and I drove up Hwy 101 from just north of San Francisco to Coos Bay Oregon to meet our son and his wife for some Crab feasting as Dungeness are in season and Mmmmmmmm good. We traveled 1350 miles and nary a hitch. Met some other Vettes on the road and had great conversations and a few miles of "spirited" driving on old Hwy 1 north of Fort Bragg with some others that we met on the road. Highway driving at 75MPH or so was 28.7MPG. Ain't bad! The car is great on the road and was very comfortable throughout the entire trip. Now it will take me a few days to get all the bugs off her and the brake dust from everywhere...detailing is in order...part of the enjoyment of our first "road trip". Hope you all enjoy yours as we do ours......LT

Last edited by Larry T; 09-26-2011 at 10:18 PM.

Quick Reply: [Z06] West Coast Driving Venture