Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] APR spoiler/RPI splitter and sideskirts PICS

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 09:50 PM
cntouchmyZ
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default APR spoiler/RPI splitter and sideskirts PICS

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z...ment-5aspx.jpg

Sorry for bad pics, but just put on yesterday. Thanks to Kevin at Smalley Performance!

Last edited by cntouchmyZ; 12-10-2011 at 10:09 PM. Reason: no pic
Old 12-11-2011, 02:27 PM
90sundevil
Melting Slicks

Received 745 Likes on 379 Posts

I bought the splitter and skirts from C7 Carbon but I am not as adventurous as you and decide to stay away from the carbon because I know it will end up on my garage will in a couple of pieces. I will be getting them on Tuesday, what did they charge you for the install if you don't mind me asking. I will do the splitter myself but will let a shop do the skirts and rear fender extension. Did they rivet on the skirts or screw them.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:54 PM
cntouchmyZ
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The carbon from both companies looks great in my opinion, however the clear coat on the side skirts in the front under Z emblem is bubbling on both sides. I figure they did not curve as much as the car did so the flexing them to fit over time was the culprit....... They were screwed not riveted and the body kit was put on about six- eight months ago, the spoiler was done the other night... Kevin did side skirts but do not remember cost as i had other work done at the time. Do get the reinforcement for the bumper if you don't already have it!

Get notified of new replies

To APR spoiler/RPI splitter and sideskirts PICS

Quick Reply: [Z06] APR spoiler/RPI splitter and sideskirts PICS