Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] How Many Z06 Owners Are Running Solid Stainless Exhaust Valves?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2014, 09:20 PM
MTIRC6Z
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Dirty Howie
Sorry, almost missed this.

In fact I am NOT arguing with you. My posts would be very different if I were. I am quite able to defend myself if I chose to. ROPE A DOPE comes to mind

I will stand behind what I already said. I see no reason to repeat myself.

DH
Suddenly I feel the need to respond to this

So is that a threat? Do I need to worry about that .357 Colt Python you've been known to wave around in public?

Oh and I don't mind if you repeat yourself...I find the more you say the less I have to

Cheers, Paul.
Old 07-15-2014, 03:31 AM
Dirty Howie
Team Owner

Received 227 Likes on 179 Posts

Originally Posted by forg0tmypen
Translation? Not quite putting this all together..
Does that mean you have understood any of his previous posts ?? If so please translate those for the rest of us

While we may not agree on some things at least we can understand each other

DH
Old 07-15-2014, 03:45 AM
Dirty Howie
Team Owner

Received 227 Likes on 179 Posts

Originally Posted by MTIRC6Z
Suddenly I feel the need to respond to this

So is that a threat? Do I need to worry about that .357 Colt Python you've been known to wave around in public?

Oh and I don't mind if you repeat yourself...I find the more you say the less I have to

Cheers, Paul.
Paul

So if we follow that to a logical conclusion all I have to do to shut you up is to say more and more

I really don't know how you read a threat into my post. I am NOT aruging with you and infact am pretty sure I am entertaing you.

On a more serious note you should know that I got rid of the Python and replaced it with a BB gun as my number of friends kept dwindling

So back on track. I believe I know of another SS valve job that has not reported in here to Rick's thread. So I have to help direct him here or give Ricky a heads up.

DH
Old 07-15-2014, 09:11 AM
'06 Quicksilver Z06
Team Owner

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Dirty Howie
Paul

So if we follow that to a logical conclusion all I have to do to shut you up is to say more and more

I really don't know how you read a threat into my post. I am NOT aruging with you and infact am pretty sure I am entertaing you.

On a more serious note you should know that I got rid of the Python and replaced it with a BB gun as my number of friends kept dwindling

So back on track. I believe I know of another SS valve job that has not reported in here to Rick's thread. So I have to help direct him here or give Ricky a heads up.

DH

Seemingly every time I think that I have counted all of the prior examples of cars on here, either I find another previous example or another member does.

It's more work, but I want an accurate count of members who have experience in their own cars using heavier than stock exhaust valves.

The thread has moved up to the 16th spot, all time on the Z06 section of the forum for active non sticky threads's views, so it is being seen by a lot of our members, thus anyone else whom I may have omitted, can post up in it to inform me.

Thanks.

Last edited by '06 Quicksilver Z06; 07-15-2014 at 09:24 AM.
Old 07-15-2014, 09:54 AM
Vette_DD
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,276 Likes on 935 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21-'22-'23-'24

Enough.

Online Conflicts

For the most part, the CF community remains a friendly place where ideas, thoughts, and assistance can be found. Unfortunately, there are times when members forget that this is an Internet forum and issues between members can get out of hand. This includes members turning to the forum to air a personal offline/on-line problem which results in sides being drawn by participating members.

In these situations, it is the forum's role to expeditiously end any conflict for the good of the forum and its membership. The forum's goal is not only to remain family, work, and corporate server safe, it also will not serve as a battleground where offline/on-line personal matters and drama are permitted to be played out in front of other members.

Any thread(s) that contain open bickering, name calling, subtle derogatory messages, "digs," personal attacks, or anything negative in nature will be closed/edited or deleted, and any participating members who post in violation of this rule, will jeopardize their posting privileges.

If any member is being harassed on-line in a thread or privately via PM, they should avoid a confrontation with the offending member and immediately report the problem to a section Moderator via PM, or by clicking on the "report post," icon Click the image to open in full size. under their user name.

The Moderator will evaluate the issue and take appropriate action to rectify the situation.
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/foru...conflicts.html

Quick Reply: [Z06] How Many Z06 Owners Are Running Solid Stainless Exhaust Valves?