Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Best tuner somewhat near Toledo Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 08:58 AM
JWY Z06
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best tuner somewhat near Toledo Ohio

Build is finally done after a year of staring at parts in my house, car now has high comp ported heads from WCCH(will be running e85, idling on race fuel right now), black widow cam, fast intake with nw 102 and upgraded injectors, mf107 intake, and long tubes. Am i looking for my best tuning options near-ish Toledo Ohio. I have a trailer and I am willing to drive several hours away for results. I thought I had a company in mind but a phone call with a receptionist to schedule my appointment has kind of changed my mind, it wasnt the most confidence inspiring call. Thanks for any and all input.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:08 AM
MudZ06
Racer

IPS Motorsports just north of Columbus, Ohio. Home of the fastest IRS Vette in the country.

http://www.ipsmotorsports.net/

They are the only shop that I will let touch my car. I have been dynotuned there twice now. (hopefully your disappointing call wasn't with them!)
Old 06-04-2013, 11:56 AM
ttgangsta
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would call IPS only speak with Jeff or Brandon and tell them waldock sent you. You want eric to do the tune and jarod or tommy to do all the work to the car otherwise if any.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:45 AM
JWY Z06
Intermediate

Called them yesterday and was much more comfortable with speaking to them. That is where I will be taking the car after I get a few things wrapped up.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:45 AM
MudZ06
Racer

Nice. Yea they do a lot of cars, domestic and import, but handle more vettes than any other shop in the area.

Get notified of new replies

To Best tuner somewhat near Toledo Ohio

Quick Reply: [Z06] Best tuner somewhat near Toledo Ohio