Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] ~~Pfadt Tri-Y Dyno/Sound Clip Thread~~

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2013, 10:18 AM
Pfadt Racing
Safety Car

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default ~~Pfadt Tri-Y Dyno/Sound Clip Thread~~

This has been a great thread in the "General Discussion" section, but I know some of you guys like to stay on the z06 side. Feel free to post details/videos of your setups!

I've been getting so many emails and PM's (which I'm more than happy to answer) asking for sound clips of the Pfadt tri-y in various configurations. This has been a great thread for users to share dyno results / sound clips with each other and help someone find that perfect balance! Feel free to email me clips or post them yourself. Thanks for sharing!

Bone stock zr1 with Pfadt tri-y headers

2006 Corvette Z06
WCCH Stage 2 Heads
Synergy Motorsports Custom Grind Cam (Mild, Smoggable)
PFADT Tri-Y Headers w/ 3" X-Pipe (w/ Cats)
OE Dual Mode Exhaust (w/ Muffler Mod)
Halltech MF103 Intake w/ Shroud
Ported LS7 Intake Manifold
Ported LS7 Throttle Body
Tuned for 91 Octane

2010 Corvette Z06 with a Pfadt TriY headers / A&A blk out supercharger with a 3.8 pulley/ Dewitts rad / Alky control Meth injection / Z06 muffler's modded

Stock z06 with Pfadt Tri-Y headers and tune

2008 ls3 with CAI and Pfadt Tri-Y headers

2008 ls3 auto - 21st Century Muscle Cars Installed their CMC20 Cam w/Phadt Tri-Y Headers and a Calloway CAI - Original base 436/428 to the Flywheel - Aftrer engine updates now 535 @ FW - To the ground Dyno #"s avg 442hp/402tq - 100 hp makes a huge difference - you guys need this upgrade!

A&A Supercharger, Pfadt Tri-Y headers

2007 Corvette Z06 with LPE air intake, PFADT headers, Corsa mufflers, LPE GT19 cam

PFADT Headers/Catted X-Pipe/Corsa and LS7-R Cam and LSTUNER.COM Tune = 559RW

Stock GS with Pfadt Tri-Y headers

2006 Corvette Z06 puts down 562hp 496tq with Pfadt Tri-Y headers, TSP PRC265 heads, TSP LS7R camshaft, Halltech Superbee MF103. Z06 picked up 130hp over stock. Dyno tuned @ Boost Performance

Dyno PFADT Headers LS3 Corvette

GREAT VIDEO SHOWING HOW MILD....OR WILD THE SOUND CAN BE WITH THE NPP AND PFADT TRI-Y HEADERS
Old 08-19-2013, 11:38 AM
BOTTLE FEDvette
Pro

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Great idea!

Quick Reply: [Z06] ~~Pfadt Tri-Y Dyno/Sound Clip Thread~~